Search for content in message boards

Lee Redfield and Ada Gardner

Lee Redfield and Ada Gardner

Faith (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2001 11:02PM GMT
Were married Jan. 28,1878 in Wehanwega, Wis.
they had 5 children. Earl, Darr, Ray, Grant,
and Inez. Grant is my Grandfather would like to hear from family.

Redfield Family - Waupaca County

Posted: 9 Apr 2001 5:58AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 5:32PM GMT
(I'm presuming that the "Wehanwega" in your query is really "Weyauwega," in Waupaca County. Is this correct?)

There are a number of references to Redfield family members in John M. Ware's 1917 "Standard History of Waupaca County," including "the Redfield Brothers," "A. Redfield," "Captain Redfield," and "Charles Redfield."

Do you know the names of your earlier Redfield's, and could these names be related to yours?

Redfield Family-Waupaca County

Faith (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 8:53PM GMT
Thank-you for the reply and the correct spelling of "Weyauwaga" the spelling came from the family bible and it has been well used.

I don't know any of the earlier Redfield's names. In the 1880 census in Rock County Minn. There is 3 Redfield's Lee, Joel C. and Charles
all from the same precinit. Grant was born in Pipestone Minnesota. He is Lee and Ada son,we believe she was from Wisconsin. We know that her maiden name is Gardner.

I will go to Hastings book store and ask for this book. Do you know the publisher? And the date it was published?

Thank-you Hope to hear from you soon.

Redfield Family - Waupaca County

Posted: 10 Apr 2001 4:54AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 5:32PM GMT
Ware's history is a two-volume set, and it's l-o-n-g out of print. Contact me at handrich@triver.com and we can work out the details of getting some of the pages copied for you.

Re: Redfield Family-Waupaca County

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
If you are still looking for info about the Redfield family in WI you can google Ancestors of Mary F. Dyas. She traces the Redfields back to the 1600's. Asahel and Amilison Redfield came to WI in 1853 from Chenango County, New York With 4 of their sons, Arthur Benjamin, John Henry, Jared S and Joel Chandler. I have a lot of info if anyone is interested.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions