Search for content in message boards

Frederick Potter

Frederick Potter

Posted: 6 Feb 2006 2:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: POTTER
Having received a marriage Cert for my parents - Frederick Potter and Lily Cecilia Moore, (where it shows them both being 20, although in fact, Lily was only 18), I know that my grandfather was called Thomas!
It states that they were living, (39 Brewer St), and married in Maidstone Kent in the UK on the 9th May 1920 He being a soldier with, I believe, the Royal West Kents (The Buffs).

And that is as much as I know about my line, as all five of us were placed into care in Dover around 1937
We did however all go back to our Mum some many years later, only to find that my father had left home soon after our placement!

Did he marry again? Have other children?

If anyone out there has any info that might be useful, I'd love to hear from you.

Leslie Potter

Re: Frederick Potter

Posted: 4 May 2013 10:03AM GMT
Surnames: Potter
Hi, I hope you get this as I think I have found a cousin who was born to your Aunt Lillian Agnes Ruth Potter.

Can I put you in touch with him?

As for more info on the Potters I cannot so far be of any help.

Cheers
Lis

Posted: 8 May 2013 9:34AM GMT
Hello
This is Leslie's daughter Deanna I have sent s few messages through Genes reunited to David and I am hoping that his information is correct and that we are his family, how wonderful would that be for us all!
We will try to help in any way possible
My Dad Leslie is 86 and leaves the research to myself and my husband Trevor Burdett but he takes a great interest in our findings
Please keep us informed of any new information Good Luck
Dee

Posted: 8 May 2013 1:51PM GMT
Hi Deanna, I had an e mail from David today ecstatic that he had found his family, brother and sisters, maybe half siblings we are not sure, so you are all of the same family.
my e mail is lisingreece@gmail.com
please e mail me and I can send it to David then you are all in touch. How magic.
He is now in touch with his siblings as I said and they had no idea he existed so good all round
all the best Deanna
Lis
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions