Search for content in message boards

WOOLLEY 1820s Warehorne & LOTT early 1900s Whitstable

WOOLLEY 1820s Warehorne & LOTT early 1900s Whitstable

Siobhan Richardson-Kimminau (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Nov 2003 6:44PM GMT
Surnames: Woolley, Igglesden, Lott, Ashby
Looking for any information on any of the listed surnames. In particular, Caroline WOOLLEY born 1821 in Warehorn, Kent. Any information on her siblings, parents, etc. would be appreciated. she married Henry IGGLESDEN on July 3, 1853 in Playden, Sussex. Also looking for information on Vera Isabel LOTT (born August 6, 1903) Whitstable, Kent. Her parents were Henry LOTT and Constance ASHBY. Any information on them (parents, siblings, etc) would also be very helpful. Am also interested in talking to anyone researching any of these names. Thanks.

Researching LOTT in Dover Area

Posted: 9 Jun 2004 8:34AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2004 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: Lott, Woolley
I hope that your investigations into the Woolley, Warehorne and Lott surnames went well as your message is quite old. I am new the the topic but just starting to research my family tree who are the 'Lotts' from the Dover area.

LOTT Ancestors

Posted: 6 Mar 2005 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: LOTT, WARD
I am researching the LOTT family too, but keep hitting brick walls. Francis David LOTT married Elizabeth WARD had 6 children, Elizabeth, Francis, Grace, Royal George, Lawrence Leonard and Lloyd Leslie, Francis I know was born 13 Mar 1850, Lambeth, Sry, England and that there was a pub in Southampton called the "Royal George" where a great uncle sold beer. Do you recognise any of these people?
Regards Marilyn from Oz
per page

Find a board about a specific topic