Search for content in message boards

Henry WHITE- born abt 1780

Henry WHITE- born abt 1780

Posted: 14 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2003 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: WHITE, CHURCH, SPRATT, LAMBERT
I am looking for any info on the WHITE family of Currituck,which includes Henry WHITE,his father Henry who married Ledia CHURCH, his grandfather Solomon WHITE who married Mary SPRATT, and his great grandfather Patrick WHITE, whose wife was Elizabeth. This Patrick WHITE is said to have been our immigrant ancestor and was indentured to Thomas LAMBERT in VA.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Posted: 16 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 12:53PM GMT
Surnames: BAUM, CAMPBELL, HALL, JASPER, MACKEY, MAN, TILLETT
Henry WHITE's 3rd wife Dorcas ? is my ancestor. I have been trying to find her maiden name. She had two children by Henry WHITE: Caleb WHITE AND Lydia WHITE. Henry WHITE's will written on 22 Dec 1751 proved 10 Sep 1754 Currituck Co., NC, does not mention Dorcas or his daughter Lydia WHITE but I only have the abstract from Jones. After Henry's death Dorcas married Thomas JASPER and they had Samuel JASPER born abt 1755. I have Curituck 1795 deed from Henry WHITE Sr. to Samuel JASPER I can send you.
Betty Ferguson
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2002 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Mackey
Where does Mackey fit into your family line. I'm also researching Mackey, Barber, Burrus, and Chance.
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 12:53PM GMT
Surnames: Baum, Campbell, Hall, Jasper, Jones, Mackey, Mann, Tillett
I'm researching John Mackey died 2 March 1789 Currituck Co., NC married Jemima Campbell, Children: John, Lovey, Sarah.

Mackey Research

N.Jane Brown (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mackey, Wells, Everett, Howard
My Mackey relatives were born in NJ and migrated to Ohio, Indiana, and to Mo.
Posted: 18 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2002 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Mackey
I have some Mackey's that were born in New York, and New Jersey, but; one or more of their parents were born in North Carolina. I also have the following surnames: Barber, Burrus, Collins, and Chance, to name a few. Did your family line have any Indian along the way?

Lovie Mackey

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2002 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Bell, Clark, Crow, Sudduth, Yarbrough, Horne, Masters, Mathews, Vogh, Baxter, Mote
I have the name Jasper and Mackey together in my family tree. This is information passed down to me, so I'm not sure how much is absolute. I have Katherine Tyler Jasper married to Samuel Bell. Their child, Jasper Newton Bell (they may have had others) died on June 20, 1873. I was told that Katherine's mother was Lovie Mackey and her father was Samuel Jasper. I have Lovie's parents as John Mackey (Currituck Co.) and Jemima Campbell. Do you know if this information is accurate? I would appreciate any information you could share.
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2002 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Vogh, Horne, Harris, Bell, Clark, Masters, Mackey, Sudduth, Mote, Yarbrough
My ggrandmother was Ida Belle Vogh of Mississippi. I don't know much about her, but I do know that her father was Jacob W. Vogh. Let me know if you see a connection!

Currituck Co. NC

Gloria Brown (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: VOGH
Am interested in the VOGHs, what information do you have, the ones I have are from Minnesota.

Currituck Co. NC

Gloria Brown (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: VOGH
Am interested in VOGH of Mississippi did she have any siblings and do you know date of her birth? I have a LEONARD CHARLES VOGH b. 1876 where unknown d. 1956 in Minn. Don't know who his parents were.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic