Search for content in message boards

Cleve & Mildred Bourque in Louisiana

Cleve & Mildred Bourque in Louisiana

Posted: 9 Nov 2004 3:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Dec 2004 4:48PM GMT
Surnames: Bourque
i am trying to research my family history they are from louisiana my greatgrandparents are cleve and mildred bourque and i know there is a thomasey in there to any help would be much apreciated

also searching for Bourque

Posted: 15 Dec 2004 12:41PM GMT
Edited: 16 Dec 2004 9:42PM GMT
Surnames: Bourque
I am also looking for BOURQUE. I hear that they are related no matter how they spell the name. Please send me what you have on the BOURQUE's. I will send you what I have.

Thanks

Bourque in Louisiana

beth (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2004 3:39PM GMT
Edited: 16 Dec 2004 9:43PM GMT
i do not have much right now cleve and mildred are my great grand parents they live in louisiana cleve has since has past away and mildred is in a nursing home it is said that she has family history dating back for many many many yeaer she has a collection of books on it that i seen one that was i believe to be at least 200 of them she does not just have bourque but every one they married their chilkdren and who they marrien and so forth the wohole family tree i am in the pro cess of getting down there to get a copy of all of this before she is gone and it is passed out to whom ever wants a piece i will contact you when i get some more info

Some Bourque lines on this WebSite

Posted: 15 Dec 2004 5:08PM GMT
Edited: 16 Dec 2004 10:20PM GMT
ok i have found a web site that may be of some intrset to you the lady that posted it is a relative of mine and the info is that of my granma mildreded i am even on there under larry jo boourque from what i can tell i desended from paul bourgeouis but somehow somewhere the name change to bourque.. and not all of the info is there so but it may be of intesrest to you it also has many other sur name you want to look under b and cleve bourque and fllow his lieage on the male side http://www.flyservers.com/members5/thomassie-nickens.com/sur...

Re: Cleve & Mildred Bourque in Louisiana

Posted: 2 Oct 2009 11:51PM GMT
they were my great grandparents as well who r ur parents and grand parents

Re: also searching for Bourque

Posted: 2 Oct 2009 11:54PM GMT
my maiden name is bourque what do u wanna know

Re: Bourque in Louisiana

Posted: 3 Oct 2009 12:24AM GMT
i would really like a copy mildred is my great grandmother her son wilton was my grandfather and his son floyd is my dad

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 3:59PM GMT
Surnames: bourque
hey u can email me at robin_boquet@comcast.net my maiden name is robin bourque my dad is floyd my grand father was wilton and my great grandparents were cleve and mildred bourque

Posted: 14 Jun 2012 2:07PM GMT
Norman Bourque is my grandfather.Larry bourque& Connie nelson are my parents and I have 3 children Tristan riddle father David j Riddle kaleb Marshall and Wyatt Marshall. Fat
her Edward l Marshall Jr. My father also has a daughter Janet m crow mother dori Guthrie Janet married Peter renick and they have 3 kids Dakota a son two girl Ashley n Kaitlin. My father also has a son Joshua Bourque same mother as I no kids yet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic