Search for content in message boards

desperately seeking

desperately seeking

Cilla Baier (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BAYER, BEIER, BAIER, BEYER, REISCHL, JUNGWIRTH, MUELLER, MILLER, EGNER, EGGNER, AGNER, DREXLER
Desperately seeking information on Jakob BAYER/BEIER/BAIER b. July 25, 1856 Humwald, Prachatiz, Bohemia, Austria d.May 20, 1929 Oshkosh, WI, United States. Married Maria Franciska REISCHL b September 1, 1851 Humwald, Prachatiz, Bohemia, Austria d. December 1, 1932 Oshkosh, WI, United States. Came to United States 1889 with children: John MILLER/MUELLER b. Feb 1878, Anna b. July 26, 1879, Frank b Nov 1, 1880, Mary b. abt 1886, Joachim b. Oct 15, 1887.
Father of Jakob is Henry according to death certificate.

Re: desperately seeking

Posted: 13 Feb 2002 4:14AM GMT
Do you have info on Jakobs siblings? I have a GG-Grandmother, Marie Beier Peche who came from Austria. Her birthday was November 6, 1868. She married a Frank Peche (also from Germany). They had a son, Freitz (Fred) Peche. They settled in WI. Thank you.

Cilla Baier (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2002 4:19PM GMT
No. I only have that Henry is listed as being father on his death certificate. He was from Humwald if that helps any. He married Maria Fransiska Reischl. Cilla

Posted: 21 May 2002 6:31AM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2003 5:03AM GMT
I can't believe I finally found someone looking for the same information on this family. I have a few different dates, but most of mine are unconfirmed as yet. Jakob Baier was my GG Grandfather. His son Frank was My G-Grandfather and Frank's son Marvin Frank was my Grandpa and His son Jack my father. I am just getting started on this side of the family and would love to work with you on this project. Look forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 8:43PM GMT
I have information on the familes you are looking for.

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 5:10PM GMT
I am Klaus Bayr and my ancester came from Humwald as well.
If you are interested please contact me.
I had contact with Cilla Baier before but lost her email.

Thanks,
Klaus Bayr
per page

Find a board about a specific topic