Search for content in message boards

NAULTY FAMILY

NAULTY FAMILY

Posted: 19 Apr 2008 10:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NAULTY, NULTY, LALLY , HARDY
Does anyone have access to a copy of "NAULTY FAMILY -150 YEARS IN STH AUSTRALIA" by Gerald Lally, published in 1996? In it Gerald mentions family of PATRICK NAULTY/BRIDGET O'NEIL, Glendalough Parish, County Wicklow, IRE. Bridget, a widow, and 3 children arrived Sth Aust 1846 on "Britannia" to join daughter Sarah.
I am particularly interested in any mention of ANNE NAULTY, middle daughter of Patrick/Bridget, born 1830, Glendalough. She may well be my great-grandmother ANN NULTY who married JAMES HARDY 1853 near Melbourne, Vic.
I have read various messages 2003-2007 on Naulty, Naulty-Welsh connections, including message of 31 Jan 2007 from Glen Naulty,Adelaide. Am still awaitng replies to several messages.
If you can help, pse take pity on my couriosity!
Regards,
Jacknz

Re: NAULTY FAMILY

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 2:33AM GMT
Edited: 5 Dec 2012 2:35AM GMT
Hi Jacknz,

I have only just come accross this post and not too sure if you are still looking for this information. I have a copy of this book from Gerald. I am a direct descendant of Patrick and Sarah Butler (nee Naulty).

If you are still chasing this enquiry, please let me know and I'll assist you in any way I can.

Kind regards,

Tracey

Re: NAULTY FAMILY

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 11:44AM GMT
HiTracey. Thanks for your inquiry but I have purchased a copy of the book and have been in touch with Gerald Lally.I am certain the Anne Naulty mentioned is my great-grandmother Anne Hardy (nee Nulty). We found the area of her grave, unmarked, in the Echuca cemetery.
I would like to raise some matters with you off-line if that is okay by you. Would you get in touch with me at
afhardy.nz@gmail.com
Best wishes and thanks,
jacknz
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions