Daniel McINNIS & Catherine "Kate" McLEOD

Daniel McINNIS & Catherine "Kate" McLEOD

Julie Cox (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2002 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jan 2011 6:33AM GMT
Surnames: McInnis, McLeod, McRimmon
I'm looking for info on the following:

DANIEL MCINNIS married CATHERINE "KATE" MCLEOD.

Children of DANIEL MCINNIS and CATHERINE MCLEOD are:
1. ANGUS MCINNIS, b.1790, d.1866; m. Christian ?.
2. DUNCAN MCINNIS, b.May 7, 1802; d.Sep 5, 1880.
3. CHRISTIAN MCINNIS, b.1809; m. NEIL McRIMMON.
4. MILES MCINNIS.
5. PEGGY MCINNIS.
6. POLLY MCINNIS.
7. DANIEL MCINNIS.
8. MURDOCK MCINNIS.
9. KATIE MCINNIS.

Please email me if any of those people are in your family tree. Thanks in advance for any and all information

Re: Daniel McINNIS & Catherine "Kate" McLEOD

Posted: 11 May 2002 12:21AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2011 6:34AM GMT
Surnames: McInnis
I have a Daniel McInnis b @ 1823 in Ayr, Scotland. I can not verify his birth, as of yet I can find no records of his birth. According to old census information and family lore he was a miner.

Jeanne Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2002 6:58PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2011 6:34AM GMT
I see the name Angus on your list of relations. This matches info I have on my great grandfather, his wife's name was
annie and I have the wedding portrait in my possession, I also have thier dayghter Laura, my grand mother plus one generation prior. I really am lacking info on the family tree, I am new at this and not really sure how to pull it all together.

If your relatives are from Nova Scotia then odds are this is not just a coincidental name match

Jeanne

Re: Daniel McInnis & Catherine "Kate" McLeod

Posted: 28 Dec 2007 8:28PM GMT
I am from the McRimmon line. My ggg grandfather was Neil McRimmon who married Christian. Would be glad to compare notes.

Posted: 5 Jan 2008 10:52PM GMT
I have a Daniel McInnis born abt 1800 died before 1878 who was married to Mary Allan

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 4:32PM GMT
i am the at great grandson of Effie Mc Caskill Who is the Mother Of Polly Mcinnis Duncan McInnis and John Mcinnis , Niel McInnis
Daniel Henry Clay Was my Great Grandfather John Mcinnis was his Father and he was born in Richmond co. North Carolina 12 Aug 1816 Died 3 Aug 1899 He is Buried in Vernal, Green Co. Mississippi Near Leaksville Ms.Effie Mc Caskill. Duncan McInnis Married Cynthia lewis , She is the mother of Angus Mcinnis who Died in 1865 If my records are correct for more info you can contact me at Amazingone2008@aol.com Ps. Duncan and Synthia Mcinnis are the parents of Christian who was born in 1868 and died in 1908 duncan father was Niel Mcinnis he McInnis was Married to Effie Mc Caskill Who is my distant grandmother

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 5:39AM GMT
Edited: 30 Nov 2010 5:57AM GMT
Surnames: McInnis, McLeod
These names are very familiar to me. My grandfather always mentioned relatives who went to Civil War and did not know where they were after the war. He mentioned Daniel, Duncan and Kit (maybe Christian). My grandfather's name was Jourdan N. McInnis and his was descended from Jourdan Bonner McInnis. My grandfather was born in 1883 in Wayne County, MS.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic