Search for content in message boards

Fulton Peters

Fulton Peters

Amber Bring (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2000 7:22AM GMT
i am look for information on Fulton Peters. he was married to Euphrasia Barada. a daughter was Josephine Peters.

Valentine Fulton Peters

Posted: 27 Mar 2000 8:20PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 12:03AM GMT
He was born Apr 27, 1835 Bavaria, Germany. M. May 23, 1856 to Euphrasine Barada. Fulton died Jan 27, 1920. buried Harris Cem, Barada, Nebr. My lineage is the Barada's. My mother was a Barada.

Fulton Peters

Amber Bring (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 5:02PM GMT
i was wondering if who his parents are? if he had any brothers or sisters? anything else?

The Baradas

Nancy Holt (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2000 7:07AM GMT
Dear Jean,
My name is Nancy Holt.I found this site looking for info on the Barada name. Michel Barada is my Great-Great Grandfather.My Father Cecil Holt is from Ne. and his mother is Josephine Kuhn, daughter of Celeste Barada. who is Michels daughter.There is a book named The Barada Quest that maybe you have heard of that tells the history of the French-Indian relationship, which started The Baradas in America.My Grandmother Josephine was born in 1887. She taught school in Roselie Ne.when the railroads first put it on the map.(just silly info)
Please write me back with any info, and how you are related.I am so thrilled to have found this site
Thank You, Nancy Holt

The Barada's

Posted: 9 Apr 2000 7:47AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 12:03AM GMT
I am also a desc of Michel Barada. I have the book of Barada Quest which is based on the Barada Love Story. Please e-mail me for more information at sjeanbug@aol.com
Jean

The Barada Quest

Posted: 14 Dec 2000 8:49PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2001 5:02PM GMT
Dear Nancy,

Would you happen to know how to obtain a copy
of "The Barada Quest".

Thanks,
Nancy Lewis Millsap

The Barada Quest

Nancy holt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 11:31AM GMT
Dear Nancy,
I will try to find that info for you. My Aunt who passed away a few years ago had a copy but I do not know what became of it. Did you tell me how you are related?

Barada Quest

Posted: 18 Dec 2000 5:07PM GMT
Dear Nancy,

Thanks for answering my message about the Barada book.
My grandfather was Charles Chauncy Ives Philly Lewis>
(George Thomas Lewis) + Mary Elizabeth Philibert>Augustus
B. Philibert + (Mary Elizabeth Hall)>(Joseph Philibert) +
Florence Ortes>(Jean Baptiste Ortes) + Darne
Elizabeth Barada, [Madame Ortes]>Antoine Barada + (Marguerite
dit DuTremble Desrosiers)>Jean Barada + (Jeanne Dupin); as far
as I know, anyway. I have a lot of Barada and related families
information; it's all 'draw your own conclusion' information, but
I'd be happy to share if you are interested.

Thanks again,
Nancy

Baradas

Nancy Holt (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 7:16AM GMT
Dear Nancy,
I would love for you to share what you have. My Great-Grandmother was Celeste Barada. My Grand-Mother was Josephine. When my Father was growing up in Nebraska Celeste lived with them so my Dad and Uncle have a pretty good history on the Baradas. I can try to find answers to any questions you may have also. I will call my Uncle today to see about the book. Hope to hear from you soon.
Nancy
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 6:19PM GMT
Dear Nancy,

Please email me at:

lacywinston@earthlink.net

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nancy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions