Search for content in message boards

MS Wares

Posted: 1 Mar 2000 2:32PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2003 12:48PM GMT
Anybody researching Wares from the Smith and Simpson Cos. of MS?

ware family

kathy sherwood (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 11:51PM GMT
I am from the Ware family on my father's side. I do not know much about them. If you have any information please advise. My great grandmother was Della Ware. She married George Sherwood. One of their children was Hugh Sherwood, my grandfather.
Posted: 6 Jun 2000 8:38AM GMT
Kathy I don't find a Della Ware in my database although I did find some Sherwoods. Can you give me some more info?

Thanks, Mike

Walter Melvin Ware

Posted: 6 Jun 2000 3:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2001 6:27PM GMT
Do you have a Walter Melvin Ware in your data base. Am told he
was married to a Gilmore (Oregon) and took a mistress (which may have been my
grandmother (Pearl Howe-Beasley-Ware-Inman). As far as I know, Walter Melvin also had a son
in World War II, William F. Ware---who died in France. There may have been a Mary Ware Allen and
Laura Ware Lange---who are all buried in Lookingglass, Oregon.

Walter Ware

Posted: 6 Jun 2000 3:13PM GMT
Janet,

Sorry I can't help you with Walter. Most all my Wares are from the GA, AL, MS, and TX area. I don't have any Walters in my database. If you find a connection to any Wares from this area let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Walter Ware

Posted: 6 Jun 2000 3:14PM GMT
Janet,

Sorry I can't help you with Walter. Most all my Wares are from the GA, AL, MS, and TX area. I don't have any Walters in my database. If you find a connection to any Wares from this area let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Walter Ware

Posted: 7 Jun 2000 12:06PM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2001 6:27PM GMT
My understanding is that they were originally from KY, then moved to MO, then to Oregon.

see my other message

Posted: 14 Jun 2000 12:39AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2002 1:44AM GMT
Look at my message under John Ware of GA, MS, LA, TX, I have a lot of research in Smith Co. and surrounding areas. If you need some help let me know. Are you related to Little's Drug Store in Raleigh? email me direct : famroots@bellsouth.net

Wares in Ms.

David Ware (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 5:21PM GMT
Willie J Ware and wife Tinnie W. Ware of Simpson county Ms. My Gfather.
Have some info. will share

Wares In MS

Posted: 31 Dec 2000 6:53PM GMT
Who was Willie's parents? I have a Willie that was the son of Joseph Jefferson Ware, Sr. who was my GG-grandfather. But he was married to Alice unknown.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions