Search for content in message boards

Patterson,s of chester co. Pa.

Patterson,s of chester co. Pa.

Posted: 27 Aug 2000 8:10PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 3:03AM GMT
Iam looking for information of William Patterson and his wife Rachel Reader Patterson from chester co. PA. THEY HAD AT LEAST one son David E. Patterson who was born July 22, 1832. He left home when he was 21 yrs. old and traveled west to Illinois were he married Mary Davis on 12-14-1856she was born 6-20-1837 and her parents were Benjamin and Unity Davis from Franklin co. Pa. would like any information on these people . David and Rachel may have sisters and brothers. I have a lot of information I'll share on David and Rachel after they came to Illinois.
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 8:15PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 3:03AM GMT
I goofed on my last message I ment I had information about David and Mary Patterson not David and Rachel.

Re: Patterson,s of chester co. Pa.

Posted: 30 Jul 2001 7:25PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 7:45PM GMT
Surnames: PATTERSON
WELL I AM TRACING MY FAMILY ROOTS ARE YOU RELATED TO GEORGE WASHINGTON PATTERSON FROM OHIO. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL.THANKS

Posted: 30 Jul 2001 8:38PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 9:56PM GMT
Surnames: PATTERSON, DAVIS
Thanks for answering my posting. my Patterson's are William and Rachel (Reader) Patterson,from Chester County Pa. and their son David E. Patterson born 7- 23- 1832. who left home at a young age and ended up in Bureau County Illinois. where he married Mary Davis on 12- 4- 1856.I dont kmow if he had any sisters or brothers who also might of moved west. David and Mary did have 9 children but none were named George Washington sarry I can't be of more help. PAT PATTERSON

Posted: 12 Apr 2014 8:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Pat:

Do you happen to know if William may have had an illegitimate child? I am searching for a Wiley Patterson who was taken in by Sarah Pennypacker. William may have been the father.

Gary Stauffer
stauffergaryb@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions