Search for content in message boards

LATHAM

LATHAM

Val Date (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: LATHAM, ROMARO, McLEAN
LATHAM Christina died December 5 1951 Geelong age 39.
SHe was the daughter of Enoch ROMARO and Christina McLEAN.
She was buried at the Eastern Cemetery, Geelong. Her husband was James Albert LATHAM. Children Irene, Dorothy, Aubrey, Audrey. WOuld appreciate contact with relatives.

HOBSON

Val Date (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HOBSON, SMITH, STANLEY
SMITH Emma d.Oct 2 1954 Nyah West age 95 daughter of John SMITH and Mary Ann STANLEY, widow of William HOBSON, mother of Adele Frances 70; Edward John 68; William Charles 58; Charles Henry 54.

Romaro

Sarah Platt (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
LATHAM Christina. My grandmother Sarah Love nee Romaro and was Enoch Romaro's sister her mother was Rosanna Romaro. Regards Sarah.

Enoch Romaro

sarah platt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Sorry Val. I can't help you, butI will ask my mother, who would be his neice. I have heard her mention about the family.

ROMERO

Val Date (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ROMEO, LOVE, LATHAM
Thanks for your message.
Do you have details regarding the descendants of Enoch please? Or can you direct me to someone who
may have this information? Regards, Val

Romaro Enoch.

sarah platt (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
I don't know if this will be of any help, as my mother can only remember Enoch and her aunt teen.
Irene Latham - Wylong NSW.
Dorothy - NZ.
Aubrey - Geelong
Audrey - Deceased
Thelma Dec. m Jack Riddet. Albury Vic.
Beryl- married name Noak. Dec.
and has one son. The only other person that may know any info. would be Robyn Smith nee Love in Lorne Vic. If you can get in touch with her, as I am told she kept in touch with the family. Regards Sarah.

Romaro

Sarah Platt (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
ValDate. I hope this is of some help in your search. Christina (Dot) Latham m Jim Latham.
Children.
Irene - Wylong NSW.
Dorothy - NZ.
Aubrey - Geelong Vic.
Audrey - dec.
Thelma - dec. m. Jack Riddet. Albury Vic.
Beryl - married name Noak. dec.
had one son.

Maybe if you can reach (Robyn Love) in Lorne Vic. as I am told she kept in touch with the family.
regards Sarah.

Re: Romaro

Posted: 1 May 2006 3:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2006 11:43AM GMT
Surnames: Romaro
my grandmothers birth name is velma terese romaro born 1930 geelong and was adopted out it at birth her mother was 18 when she was born. Do you know if Chistina Lathem had a child she adopted out to family name of sire

Re: Romaro

Posted: 2 May 2006 1:39PM GMT
Edited: 11 May 2006 3:08AM GMT
Surnames: romaro, riddett
hi im looking for more information on my grandmothers birth family, she was the daughter of thelma romaro and jack riddett adopted out in 1930. thelma was 16 at the time and shes the daughter of enoch and christena romaro any information would be much appreciated.

Re: Romaro Enoch.

Posted: 27 May 2006 9:33AM GMT
Edited: 15 Jun 2006 3:11AM GMT
Surnames: Romaro
hi sarah my name is noelene deviney i know you probably wont be able to help me much and i will try to contact robyn my mother was born out of wed lock to thelma and jack i think she was about 6 months when adopted i have her baptism paper from st marys church she was baptised vilma therese romaro i was just wondering if your mum knew about her as nobody seems to know about her birth there has to be someone as she would have been 6 months dont worry if your mum cant remember i just thought it was worth a try thankyou noelene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions