Search for content in message boards

Looking for Sabrina Martin-Palutis

Looking for Sabrina Martin-Palutis

Posted: 11 Apr 2004 10:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Aug 2006 9:07PM GMT
Sabrina was the daug. of Freddy Allen Martin mother was Diane Palutis,grandfather was Leonard Palutis Sabrina was raised by Rose and Helen Palutis in StClair Shores Mi.
I am writing this for Diane Martin sister of Freddy Allen Martin. Freddy has passed away and she is due some inthertance from her fathers estate,it has been some time since I have heard from her as I am living in Va where her father was from,so please if anyone knows how I can contact her please respond to this email and I will get it to Diana.Sabrina would be around 33 or 34 yrs old and probally married by now.
Posted: 10 May 2004 5:39PM GMT
Glad to say we have found Sabrina Martin Paultis

Re: Looking for Sabrina Martin-Palutis

Posted: 12 Apr 2005 5:54PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2005 1:46AM GMT
I have the Palutis family in my background. Any idea where the Leonard Palutis in your query was from?

Thanks,

Don

>Sabrina was the daug. of Freddy Allen Martin mother was Diane >Palutis,grandfather was Leonard Palutis Sabrina was raised by >Rose and Helen Palutis in StClair Shores Mi.
I

Posted: 14 Apr 2005 2:29PM GMT
Thank you Don for responding,we found Sabrina Martin Palutis shortly after I posted in Mio Mi.I can give you the address if you want to mail me at my email.

Posted: 14 Apr 2005 4:22PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2005 1:46AM GMT
Thanks Louise, I was just seeing if you had anything on Leonard Palutis (birthplace). I may ask for that address if I find that my Leonard Palutis went to MI, but it appears right now that he didn't.

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 2:42PM GMT
Leonard Palutis lived next door to me in the 1950's in the Parkside Projects he was born in Detroit his father William was born in Russia his mother was Rose born in Poland. His wife was Mable they had 5 girls and one boy.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic