Search for content in message boards

Calvary Cemetery, Clearfield, PA

Calvary Cemetery, Clearfield, PA

Posted: 22 Jun 2003 5:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Mar 2006 4:11AM GMT
Does anyone know where this cemetery is located? The people at the Clearfield Historical Society don't know. Some one told me it was on Park Ave (or Street) but there was only farmland and highway. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Re: Calvary Cemetery, Clearfield, PA

Beulah (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2003 3:39AM GMT
The Calvary Cemetery is off Park Ave. The cemetery is located on the right side of the road, go up park Ave under the by-pass bridge past the apartment buildings go slow, count 4 houses then turn right between the pillars their is no sign, if you see a farm field (sometimes with horses) or a rt.53 sign you past it, if you need help finding someone, please let me know by emailing me. I'm always in the cemetery, I started coping everyone thier, for my records, will share.

Re: Owen Waters Calvary Cemetery

Posted: 2 Feb 2006 1:15PM GMT
I live in Paris, France and am tracing my English family tree from here. Not easy.

Is there more than one Calvary Cemetery in Pennsylvania? I'm looking for an Owen Waters buried in Calvary Cemetery. He died in Feb 1912 and services were held at Holy Cross Church on Carson and S. 31st Street. He had an elder brother, Patrick, who was still alive at Owen's death. Owen was married three times, second wife Mary and third Ann or Anna. A photo of the tombstone would be ideal.

If I can help you in any way, let me know.

Regards,
Vincent

Posted: 14 May 2007 6:00PM GMT
Do you have a written list of those persons buried in Calvary Cemetery? I am researching my husband's families in Clearfield County and don't have places of burial for most of them. A lot of them lived in Brady Twp., Clearfield Co., and I have searched the Luthersburg Cemetery, but still need others.
Email me at sankring@comcast.net

Posted: 1 May 2008 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: SWOPE,
I am researching my mother-in-law's SWOPE family of Brady Twp., Clearfield, PA.

Have you completed the listing for the Calvary Cemetery?

Please email me directly at sankring@comcast.net

I am coming to Clearfield Co., to do research on May 16, 2008.

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 1:13AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2009 1:54PM GMT
Surnames: Caruso ,Barba ,Cardinale
I am researching my family from Clearfield, and would love some assistance with information on graves from Calvary Cemetery.

Rose Barba or Rose Caruso
Ben Caruso
Carmelo (or Carmen) Barba
Anna (Cardinale) Barba

Posted: 30 Jul 2009 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2009 1:49PM GMT
Surnames: Lawhead
My wife is the daughter of Ann Lawhead who was the daughter of ann lawhead (sutter) Ann had a son Roy Lawhead who died at the age of 6 months. He was buried in calvary cem. we wish to visit the grave . we need some info.
My E-Mail address is jacoblibra@optonline.net

Posted: 1 Aug 2009 2:23AM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2009 2:06PM GMT
Jacob - I will try to get you in contact with either my brother or his sister-in-law. My brother buried his son there a year ago and the SIL has her whole family. They could both give directions/contacts. By the way this is Claire - I will try to call you this weekend.

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 28 Mar 2011 1:59PM GMT
Surnames: Connelly, Sheridan
Hi - I am wondering if you could possibly help me locate a grave at Calvary Cemetery. I am looking for Peter Connelly - his wife Rose Sheridan. We know Peter died b/w 1910 and 1920 and Rose died between 1920 and 1930. Is there a way to contact the cemetery to see if they have a listing of the graves? We don't know if Peter had siblings here but Rose had a sister Anna Sheridan. We are looking into the possibily that they were related to the Rev. Peter James Sheridan who had a brother Patrick.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
thank you

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 5:39PM GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any names in that cemetary for Deeters, Jones, and Litz.

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions