Search for content in message boards

obit request Fannie/Fanny Buck

obit request Fannie/Fanny Buck

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 12:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Fanny Buck was born Fanny Spain in Canada about 1839 she married William Buck they moved to Michigan after 1862 (daughter Amarilla) had a son Frederick 1873. Was to have died 13 Oct 1914 in Detroit Wayne MI and buried in Alpena Michigan. I would like to find an obit or cemetery. Thanks Angie Whitehead

Re: obit request Fannie/Fanny Buck

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 1:01AM GMT
I'm heading to the Alpena library in a couple of weeks, I will look into it for you. I don't know if you have the death cert. already but here's a link.

http://seekingmichigan.cdmhost.com/seeking_michigan/discover...

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 10:19AM GMT
Thank you very much. If you need a Canadian look up just ask. Angie

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 5:54AM GMT
I have done some research on Fannie and have found that indeed she is buried in Alpena in Evergreen Cemetery.
Original section of cemetery, The plots are numbered with
letters first for the sections of the cemetery and then
numbers. and both she and her Husband are in OI 346S. Her
Husband preceded her in death on 14 Jun 1911. Sorry though
I have found no Obit yet

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:38PM GMT
I am helping a lady do he Spain family and we are tring to determine if her mother was Mary Leach or Peach and were in Ireland the family came from. Have you found any hints? we will share what we have white@flarenet.com Angie

Posted: 1 Jul 2012 10:23PM GMT
I too, am looking for the Spain family in alpena. I am actually staying here for a couple months if you or anyone else needs research done here.
A great-aunt married Cornelius Spain in St. Clair county, MI and they later settled in Alpena. I have found some things, now have to organize so I know what I have.
Would LOVE to see pictures of any of the Spain line if anyone has anything on the Cornelius Spain/Nancy Blodgett line.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions