Search for content in message boards

Miller in Penn.

Miller in Penn.

Posted: 20 Mar 2000 5:47PM GMT
Edited: 27 Nov 2003 2:26AM GMT
Looking for information on Teressa Miller wife of Nicholas Noel. They were married in 1804 in Adams county Penn. They had a son named Peter Noel born in 1806. Thank you for any information.

Re: Miller in Penn.

Posted: 4 Jun 2009 12:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Muller, Mueller, Noel, Waltrick, Obold
Teresa Miller was the daughter of Paul Miller Jr and Elizabeth Obold. Here are some will abstracts to get you started. Be careful with the Paul Millers - there are three: Paul Mueller/Miller who married Magdalena Waltrick, father of Paul Miller who married Elizabeth Obold who was father of Paul Miller who married Elizabeth Noel.

Paul Miller, Mt. Pleasant Township - advanced in age. Wife Elizabeth, children Lewis, John, Ignatius, Teresia wife of Nicholas Noll, Magdalen wife of Adam Shorb, Paul, written 28 Aug 1814, probated 21 Sep 1815 -- bequest to Rev. Lewis Debarth of Conewago Chapel, execs: son Ignatius and John Aulabaugh.

1783 - Paul Miller Jr and Bastion Obold are witness and executor of will for Sarah Butler - Heidelberg Township

Paul and Elizabeth Miller, Sr - sponsors for John Noel, son of Nicholas and Theresia 12 July 1807, baptized 2 August 1807.

Catholic Trails West, Vol 2 -- Conewago Catholic familes

Sebastian Obolt after died 28 Mar 1800 “widower, patron of this church” - children Joseph, Anthony, John, Elizabeth, Mary

Adams County Wills - Sebastian Obolt, Heidelberg Township, advanced in age, weak. Children: Joseph, Anthony, Elizabeth wife of Paul Miller, Mary wife of Antony Shorrop, grandchildren: Mary, Elizabeth and John of Joseph’s 1st wife: executors son Joseph, Casper Wise: witnesses Nicholas Walter, Andrew Smith, Henry Slagle: written 28 March 1800, probated 1 April 1800 -- will book A, page 6

Posted: 10 Jun 2009 5:16AM GMT
Thank you for the information on the Millers. I hav ebeen searching for a long time on this family. If there is any family you need help on I would like to help you out D Goodall

Posted: 11 Jun 2009 12:26AM GMT
Surnames: Miller, Noel, Wineard
Same here on the long search for Millers. I am looking for descendants of Paul Miller and Elizabeth Noel: particularly a Theresa "Wineard" who wasnamed as a niece of Theresa Clay in her 1889 will. Theresa Wineard was a resident of New Oxford, Adams County in 1889, but of course I can't find her...

If you use Google Books and search for Paul Miller and Conewago, or Paul Miller and Easton you will find quite a bit of information on the 1st Paul Miller in some old Catholic journals. He was one of the founding pioneers of Easton, PA as well.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions