Search for content in message boards

HAGAN CALVERT BLANKENSHIP

HAGAN CALVERT BLANKENSHIP

Posted: 27 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 May 2002 12:05AM GMT
Looking for info on families of Arthur HAGAN, Elijah BLANKENSHIP and John CALVERT who resided in Barren and Allen Counties, KY around 1800 - Will be happy to share info.

Linda

Hagen Calvert Blankenship

Posted: 18 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2005 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: Hagen, Calvert, Blankenship, Fishburn, Meador
Elijah BLANKENSHIP was born in Franklin Co., VA. 17 Jun 1793, the son of Hezekiah and Rhoda (Meador) BLANKENSHIP and died in Allen Co., KY 14 Oct 1840. Elijah married Christina FISHBURN. Their daughter, Celia, married Jesse CALVERT in Allen Co. 8 Sep 1846. Celia and Jesse's daughter, Susan, married R.U. HAGEN who was born 27 May 1870 and died 27 Aug 1950.

Fishburn

Regina Moore (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fishburn
My grandmother was Ruby Fishburn...her father was Luther Tipton Fishburn and his wife was Nealie Wimms. I am researching the fishburn line and unfortunatly this is all I have thus far. Is Luther related to your Fishburns. His farm was on the border of Allen County, KY and Macon County, TN.
Thanks, Regina

Re: HAGAN CALVERT BLANKENSHIP

Evalyina (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2002 8:32AM GMT
The info I have on John Calvert is he lived ion ny and was married to Florence Sweeny (speeling might be off) They had I believe 13 children (might be off) I know they also had a son John Calvert which carried the name on to his grandson and son.

Bronx ny is where they lived most of the time he was married to Florence.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions