Search for content in message boards

Group 6 or 7

Group 6 or 7

mary Pennington(Severin) (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2006 4:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi My name is Mary and my father is a Pennington.Bobby Pennington was helping me with my genealogy when he passed away.
My husband got sick and I took care of him for such a long time before he passed away and I just lost all interest in every thing for 5 years and I would like very much to get back to my genealogy. Fathers name was Howard G. Pennington son of Levi Jackson Pennington,My mothers name Bessie B. Coffey.If someone can tell me how to get to the groups ,I was in Bobby Pennington's Group.Thank you very much Mary

Re: Group 6 or 7

Posted: 22 Jun 2006 7:30AM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2006 2:11AM GMT
Mary,
You need to check the rootsweb surname boards and post there as this is the board for Pennington County, MN and from what I find on the web you are researching in OK and AZ where your father was born and died. There is someone researching your COFFEY line named Larry Jones who has submitted a tree to ancestry.com which includes your parents.

Posted: 22 Jun 2006 7:58AM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2006 2:11AM GMT
If Levi was born 1873 and his wife was Nancy Sarah Mitchell then there are 4 trees submitted to ancestry.com who have them listed in them, but apparently hanging loose in their files as there are no parents or children listed for them.

One has a web page: http://www.passage-to-the-west.net/

Two are anonymous

Posted: 23 Nov 2009 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Pennington
looking for Pennington help. I seen you have Levi Jackson Pennington. In your info he was my ggrandmothers brother. can you help me with some family info. If so contact me. Thanks

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 10:48AM GMT
I would go to the PRA web site http://online.dralex.com/Senora1890/mainp.html think we can help eachother

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 10:47PM GMT
I have a lot of information on Levi Jackson Pennington.would love to share Info please contact me at (mlp1936@gmail.com)
thank you Mary

Posted: 29 Aug 2010 12:53PM GMT
Mary I sent a e mail. Please contact me at rkc455@yahoo.com
I am thinking it could have not made it to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions