Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Viers 1741-1790

Elizabeth Viers 1741-1790

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 8:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Viers & Love
Looking for confirmation that Elizabeth Viers and husband Leonard Love (1746-1820) had a child named Daniel Love in 1783. Most researchers seem to believe that Leonard was Daniel's father, but others discuss William Love and his father.

Any help is much appreciated.

Re: Elizabeth Viers 1741-1790

Posted: 17 Mar 2007 5:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LOVE BAKER BECKER VIERS VEARS VEIRS
I am the descendant of Daniel Love and Rachel Baker [Becker] Love who were married in Bracken County, Kentucky. They moved to Harrison County, Indiana with son William V. "Vearse" Love (b. 1807, Ohio; d. Shelby Co., Illinois, 1870).

I found a Leonard Love with wife Elizabeth [maiden name Viers?] living in Montgomery County, Maryland in 1776, per census. Viers/Vears/Veirs family members lived nearby. This Leonard Love had acquired a small tract of land in then- Frederick County, Maryland from a son of Daniel Vears. Right now I cannot access the document.

I believe that Leonard and his wife Elizabeth Viers Love moved to Washington Co., Pennsylania with Nehemiah Viers or about the same time.

Jim Wall James T. Wall, 2511 N. Stuart St., Arlington, VA 22207-5163, (703) 524-2198, JAMESTWALL@aol.com.

Chris Hall or anybody else,please contact me. I would like to discuss the matter.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions