Search for content in message boards

JIM ELKTHUNDER 1943-2005

JIM ELKTHUNDER 1943-2005

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 8:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
can anyone give me information on Jim Elkthunder SR ?? B Sept 29 in SD and D mar 14 2005. He resided in Fulton I believe.Thank You for your time.

Re: JIM ELKTHUNDER 1943-2005

Posted: 8 Aug 2012 2:43PM GMT
Not sure what information you are looking for, but here are the obituaries of: Jim ELKTHUNDER Sr, Elsie Regina (nee ROBERTS) ELKTHUNDER [Jim's wife], Mary Elizabeth (nee BATEY) ROBERTS [Jim's mother-in-law], and Amber ELKTHUNDER (Jim's granddaughter).

====================================================================================

ELKTHUNDER, Elsie Regina Age 69 of Nashville, January 29, 2012.

Preceded in death by her husband, Jim Elkthunder, Sr. and daughter, Gloria Beal.

Survived by her children, Johnny Beal (Tina), Jim Elkthunder, Jr., Priscilla Vance (Sam), Barbara Hardesty (Ben), Tami Weatherford, Jill Elkthunder, Regina Ray, Stephanie Black (Brian) and 23 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105. Visitation Tuesday from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m., at HARPETH HILLS FUNERAL HOME, 9090 Hwy. 100, Nashville, 37221; (615) 646-9292. www.afamilylegacy.com

====================================================================================

Funeral service for Mary Elizabeth Roberts, age 89, Nashville, TN was held Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 1 p.m. at the Fairview Chapel of Dickson Funeral Home with Brother Sam Vance officiating. Interment followed in Roberts Cemetery on Hester Beasley Road.

Mrs. Roberts died on Friday, December 30, 2005 at her home. She was survived by sons, Harold Roberts of Nashville and Donald Eugene (Stephanie) Roberts of Fayetteville, TN; daughters, Laura Mai McNeal of Ardmore, TN, Elsie R. Elkthunder of Nolensville, Ruby (Carl) Perry of Spring Hill, Ann (John) Seat of Ashland City and Sue (Donnie) Kennedy of Fairview; forty two grandchildren and numerous great-great grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by parents, Jesse and Katy Hudson Batey; husband, Leslie Roberts and sons, David, James Leslie "Tissie" and Howard Roberts.

Obituary: Amber Elkthunder: Newspaper Obituary and Death Notice

Columbia Daily Tribune (MO) - Sunday, October 26, 2003

Deceased Name: Obituary: Amber Elkthunder

Amber Lynn Elkthunder, 8, of Fulton died Thursday, Oct. 23, 2003, at her home.

Services will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 28, at Maupin Funeral Home in Fulton, with the Rev. Mike Crowson officiating. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.

Amber was born Feb. 13, 1995, in Fulton to Jim Elkthunder and Gina Huddleson.

Survivors include her father and step-mother, Christy Heckemeyer, both of Fulton; her mother, of Columbia; a sister, Katy Elkthunder of Fulton, a brother, Levi Wiggins of Fulton; and grandparents Jim and Regina Elkthunder Sr. of Oklahoma, Jim and Barbara Bruckert of New York and Dennis and Becky Heckemeyer of Fulton.

Her maternal grandparents preceded her in death.

Memorials are suggested to the Amber Elkthunder Memorial Fund, in care of Maupin Funeral Home, 301 Douglas Blvd., Fulton, Mo., 65251.

Copyright, 2003, Columbia Daily Tribune

Re: JIM ELKTHUNDER 1943-2005

Posted: 9 Aug 2012 6:44AM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2012 6:45AM GMT
Thank You :) Jim Elkthunder was my fathers brother... He told my mother they were half brothers (same father)but I keep reaching dead ends with my research. I never had any contact with my father when he was alive or knew Mr Elkthunder so I keep searching. Hopefully I will eventually find someone who knew one or both who can answer my questions...sigh...or at least the right paperwork...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic