Search for content in message boards

Kelly Ancestor

Kelly Ancestor

Posted: 28 Mar 2001 8:03PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 4:48AM GMT
When my GGGGGrandfather,George Davis, died in Edgar County,IL in 1849,he mentioned the following women in his probate.Wila Davis,Lively Kelly,America Kelly,Mary Kelly and Gillian Spitler.The one connection of these women is that all of their maiden names were Kelly. Wila Davis is my GGGGrandmother.I believe these other women are her sisters,if so,then I know that Gillian/Gilly Spitler ,parents were William Kelly and Elsie (Eason)KELLY.These Kelly women were born in Marion County,North Carolina.Do any of these names mean anything to anyone out there? any information would be so appreciated.
Thanks,Barbara Howard

America Kelly

Posted: 29 Mar 2001 10:19PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2001 3:23AM GMT
The name America Kelly has come up in my study of my husbands geneology. Give me a few days to locate all my info (we have just moved so most of it is still in boxes) but I will email you asap with the info I have. I really think there will be a connection--William and Elsie are in this family tree as well. I'll let you know.

America Kelly

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 4:06PM GMT
Jan,
Thank you so much for the email,You may just be the answer to a lot of peoples prayers.My America Kelly married Daniel Wilson in Edgar County,IL, I have limited info on this family.I will be so eager to hear from you and I will notify the research group tonight of your message.Thank you so much.
You may email me direct at, shorty521@juno.com
Thanks,Barbara Howard

Mary Kelly

Posted: 12 Apr 2001 12:55PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 1:07PM GMT
My Great-Grandmother's twin sister was Mary Katurah Kelly. I think that they were born in or near Rocky Mt., NC. Is there a connection? I'm trying to find information on the Kelly family. I have some but not a lot of information that I could share.

Mary Kelly

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 9:06PM GMT
Kay,
Thanks for the email.I don't know if our Mary's are one in the same or not.Will be glad to share what little info I have.My Mary Kelly ,is found in Edgar County,IL.Email me direct at :shorty521@juno.com
Thanks,Barbara

America Kelly

Posted: 1 May 2001 8:10PM GMT
Jan,
I am most eager to hear from you concerning your info.on America Kelly,William and Elsie Eason. I know you are terribly busy ,but would be so pleased to hear from you. I accidently deleted your email address,please email me at: shorty521@juno.com
Thanks,
Barbara

America Kelly

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 8:53PM GMT
Jan,
I will try one more time to contact you.I am not sure that you received my prior message. I would be so greatful for any information that you might have on America Kelly,William Kelly and his wife Elsie (Eason)Kelly.Please email me at: shorty521@juno.com Thanks,Barbara

Re: America Kelly

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 8:15PM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly/Bass
I am looking for my ggrandads family from what i found America Kelly would be sisters with Elizabeth my gggrandmother or at least i think so all I know is they lived in or near holmon mo. Any info on this would be great.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic