Search for content in message boards

Charles Kennedy-VA 1700's

Charles Kennedy-VA 1700's

Geri Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davenport, Baker, Mallory, Jarrett, Knox, Abbott, Kennedy
Looking for Charles Kennedy (ca 1720-1790) Hanover, Culpepper, Louisa Co., VA m to Crotia Davenport, dau of Martin Davenport and Dorothy Haralson Davenport. Son, Charles Kennedy, Jr. (?) m Dorothy Mallory Jarrett (widow of Robt. Jarrett, Revolutionary War soldier and dau of William Mallory and Mary Baker Mallory of VA and then Burke Co., NC) ca 1786-90 perhaps in Burke Co., NC or Elbert Co., GA. Charles Jr. was Elbert Co., GA in late 1790's and in Pickens Dist. SC in early 1800's. He was on census in Madison Co,. AL in 1810. He died ca 1825 in AL. Children: stepson Davereaux Jarrett (Travelers Rest, Tugaloo R. in GA), William Mallory, Charles, Lexington, Fields, Allan, Robert J., James M. and Albert G. Daughter Crotia Cassidy (Cassie). My gggrandfather is James M. Kennedy b ca 1800 AL or SC died ca 1842 leaving orphaned children Charles, William Mallory, Dorothy, Mary Ann, and George. Who were the parents of Charles Kennedy of Virginia? Who was the wife of James M. Kennedy. When did Charles Jr. leave VA and relocate to either NC, SC, or GA? Siblings of Charles Jr. possibly James, Joseph, William. ANY info will be appreciated and I will be happy to share what I have.
Please Email to: gkennedyyoung72@webtv.net

Re: Charles Kennedy-VA 1700's

Posted: 26 Dec 2004 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Aug 2006 1:03AM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy/Kenedy/Kenneda
I am looking too!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions