Search for content in message boards

POTTER

POTTER

wrentham (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
The only POTTER I have and including a WILLIAM POTTER was in Rhode Island during the 1800s to 1900s period and married my kin. I have absolutely no idea how they got to Rhode Island.
You may want to try the RI LIST.

Re: POTTER

Alice Levieux(kavajecz) (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2001 6:05PM GMT
My great grandmothers maiden name was Gerturd Potter she married Herbert Elton Taylor Or Tayler. They were both from RI.

patricia( potter)deschaine (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2002 6:24PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: potter
hi , im a potter from birth , my dads sister;s name is gurtrude potter , her dad;s name was george potter , that was my grandpa , and anna potter was gurtrude potter;s mom my grand mom , you can contact me on any info concerning the potter;s in rhode island , sencerly patricia (potter)deschaine

Posted: 19 Feb 2002 4:30PM GMT
Gurtrude May Potter married Herbert Elton Taylor / Tayler and to my knowlage had 3 girls and one son. The son died in RI or Calf. very young. One of the 3 girls was Edith and my grandmother. My grandmother was born 12-8-1919 in Provedance RI. When she was about 4 years old they moved to Calf.

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 4:48PM GMT
My great grandmothers name was Gertrude Mae Potter, She had two sisters? names unknown and a brother named Milton. My great grandmother married Herbert Elton Taylor and they had three girls named Ruth, Evlen and Edith Winifred born December 8, 1919 and posibily a son name unknown all born in RI. They left RI when Edith was about 4 years old around 1923 and moved to Calf. Edith Winifred Taylor was my grandmother

BAGLEY (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2002 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: POTTER, BAGLEY
If you have lines to POTTER to BAGLEY marriages or BAGLEY-POTTER marriages , as they did intermarry Please let me know as I have several names on this... Also, do you have ties to AUGUSTIS (spelling) POTTER father of some of the above...I have also SARAH POTTER and a SARAH BAGLEY pergaps mother and daughter not sure....you can contact me diecrly at Wrentham1a@yahoo.com

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 7:13PM GMT
Sorry about that last e-mail I hit enter instead of tab. Where are you from and are you a Potter? All the information I have is what little I have written on the Potters but I also know that the Potters and the Taylors were cousens.

Alice F. (Kavajecz) Le Vieux

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 7:49PM GMT
Is your grandmother still alive? Did any of your family marry a Taylor and move to Calf around 1923 with thier three girls?

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 2:59PM GMT
The only Potter I know from RI was Nicholas W. Potter who was born in Providence in 1835, served in the RI Cavalry in the Civil War and died in 1894. If anyone knows of him, please let me know! Thanks!
Posted: 30 Apr 2003 4:58AM GMT
Surnames: Potter
Do you know of anyone in search of Charles W. Potter died Murdered in 1909. married to a Lucinda. I would love to give them this information: My original message posted on boards is as follows.........
I have all original newspaper articles throughout the murder trial of Charles W. Potter married to a Lucinda from East Douglas, Mass. The lawyers appointed were from Uxbridge. Articles run from 1909-1910. Charles had a daughter named Abbie and two sons one of which was Charles. Grandchildren were Mildred, Lucius and charles also. These articles will be sent to anyone who inquires about them in a jpg format. These are not printed out but the very original. ........I was handed down by my father an old scrap book that contained these news articles. Sincerely Sandy at sratl1@attbi.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic