Search for content in message boards

William Tyler Radford

William Tyler Radford

Posted: 6 Feb 2003 9:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
William Tyler Radford is my Great Great Grandfather. His Fathers name is George Washington Radford. My grandfather was James Melvin Radford.What I was looking for is pictures on either George Washington and or Levi Gray Radford who was George Washingtons father. Is there anyone that could provide me with these pictures? I will in return provide pictures of James Melvin Radford and his family. Thank you so much.

Re: William Tyler Radford

Debbie Howell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2003 4:18PM GMT
Surnames: Howell, Radford, Hales, Edwards, Stuckey, Spivey
I don't have the pictures that you are requesting..but I have pictures of Mathew Gray Radford and his wife (this is through my husbands line -- Mathew Gray is my husband's great grandfather.) I also have more family group sheets and pedigrees that go through to Robert Radford b. 1680 married to Suzanne--if you would like that information. Good luck in your quest! Debbie

Jeanne Radford Garner (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2003 4:07AM GMT
Surnames: Radford, Calvert, Creach, Thompson, Smith
I am looking for Peter Radford relations. He was born abt 1860 in Augusta County, VA.. I have a picture of him at a young age and when he was older and lived in TX.. He must have lost both his parents and this why he went to TX. to make a life. We found him in 2 cenus records where he must have stopped to visit relatives before he left, possibly brothers as their surnames were Radford also. If you think you might have him in oyur ttree, please contact me for further , but very little info.
Thank You,
Jeanne

Linda Rowan (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2003 1:21PM GMT
Thank you for responding to me. This is what I have. My Grand Fathers name was James Melvin Radford. (Have pictures of him) His father was George Washington Radford (my great grandfather) he married Easter Macrady Lee. I also have pictures of them. His father was William Tyler who married Annie Holland, His father was Levi Gray who married Annie Edwards. His father was your great grandfather Mathew Gray Radford. (I would love the pictures you have of him and his wife) He as you know married Elizabeth (Besty) Lancaster. Then is goes from there as you know all the way to 1680. You say you have that information also? I would love to know what you have. I will gladly share the pictures and things I have. It seems as though you and I are cousins. Thank you so very much for your responce. If you would like to continue by e-mail. My e-mail address is rowanl@infospree.net

Posted: 10 Feb 2003 3:23PM GMT
Sorry I don't have any information on Peter Radford. Good luck to you though. Debbie

Re: Mathew Gray Radford

Posted: 21 Feb 2003 9:03PM GMT
Yes Debbie. I would love a picture of Mathew and his wife. I am trying to tie lines and also have pictures of the familys for my mother and also myself. I was wanting to try to get a family book together and put up for my children to pass down thought the regenerations. My husband started tracing our lines trying to get into the sons to the confederate (you have to have someone in your family that fought in the Civil war) and we got addicted. Thank you. If you would like to share my e-mail address is rowanl@infospree.net.

Posted: 29 Jun 2003 11:15PM GMT
Linda...did I ever send you the pictures of Mathew Gray? I am trying to play catchup and all that stuff. I also changed my email address...so this is the new one: txhowell2002@yahoo.com. Let me know your snail mail address and I can send you the pictures. Thanks for being patient with me and if I sent you the pictures---thanks for ignoring my forgetfulness! Debbie

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 12:49PM GMT
Hi, i am interested in your Mathew Gray Radfor. My grandfather was Lemuel Radford born 1871 died in Miss.

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 1:48PM GMT
Email me and I can give you any information you need about Mathew Gray Radford. He was my husbands grandfather.

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 1:49PM GMT
if i ask you to email me,... it helps if i actually give you my email address txhowell2002@yahoo.com

it has been one of those days already! 9am and I have been up since 4am canning pears!

Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic