Search for content in message boards

Looking for Obit

Looking for Obit

Posted: 27 Nov 2009 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hakins, Linker
I am looking for someone to help me locate a obit for Genola Faye Hakins who passed away on 20 Oct 2008 in Racine Wisconsin. It would be publisehed in the Racine Journal times on 10 22 2008 if someone can help me that would be great....

thanks Bonnie

Re: Looking for Obit

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 9:53PM GMT
According to the Racine Journal Times website, there wasn't an obit published for Genola Haskins, only a death notice. Are you sure you have the correct person? You have her name as HAKINS. Here is the post from the Racine Journal Times;

Deaths for 10.21
HASKINS, Genola F., 74
Oct. 20, Becker-Shoop Center, Strouf Funeral Home, Racine.
www.journaltimes.com/deaths/article_15ffe90e-7c77-5205-9cee-...

SISU!
John in Racine WI

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 9:58PM GMT
Thats is who I am looking for Genola Haskins she jest passed in 2008 Sorry I have quick fingers when I type..

Posted: 6 Sep 2012 1:40AM GMT
If you are looking for Genola Faye Haskins (Linker), I have her obituary as she was my grandmother, and yes there was an obituary published in the paper.

Posted: 6 Sep 2012 2:37AM GMT
Yes I am . Her Husband Dwight Haskins would be my first cousin 1x removed His father wesley Haskins is my Great grandmother Brother. I would love to hear from you Email me at bonbonmomof3@yahoo.com

Posted: 6 Sep 2012 4:00PM GMT
Thanks for pointing out my miss. I searched the Journal Times archives then and again and got no hits for an obit but when I "googled" it, there it was.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/journaltimes/obituary.aspx?...
Attachments:

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 2:02AM GMT
Thank You so Much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions