Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR FARMER'S IN ALABAMA

LOOKING FOR FARMER'S IN ALABAMA

Posted: 15 Jun 2004 2:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2004 5:19AM GMT
Surnames: Farmer, Dobbins
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF WARREN h. DOBBINS AND ADA LOENA FARMER DOBBINS. I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS KIN TO THE FARMER'S IN ALABAMA AND SURROUNDING ARES.

Re: LOOKING FOR FARMER'S IN ALABAMA

Posted: 6 Sep 2004 5:59AM GMT
Surnames: Farmer
I am a Farmer that lives in Alabama. My father was Aubrey Joseph Farmer born 15 May 1912. He had one brother, Emille and one sister, both deceased. I have two first cousins, one deceased Dorothy Faye, who lived and died in St. Louis, MO and one living first cousin, Arthur Ray Farmer living in St. Louis, MO. That's all I have as of now.

My name is Mary Farner Couey, not Patrick Ellias.

Posted: 25 Nov 2004 11:54PM GMT
I am also looking for Farmers of Alabama. S. E. Farmer was married to Wm. Berry Clark in April of 1891 in Scottsboro, Al.

Posted: 22 Feb 2005 4:36PM GMT
my family is from alabama i don't have much info on them my grandfathers name was fred lee farmer he died in calhoun county if like to email me to see if we have a connection my email is mystiedawn78@yahoo.com

Posted: 9 May 2005 10:40PM GMT
I am a Farmer from Alabama (Tuscaloosa Co.) My father is Thomas Daniel Farmer, Jr., his father was Thomas Daniel Farmer, Sr., his father was Joseph Hardin Farmer (in Civil War), his father was Daniel Alexander Farmer (from GA then to AL) and his father was Urial Farmer (found in Taliaferro Co. Ga. born 1772. Am I looking for more info on Urial (or Uriah) that lived in Taliaferro Co. GA in the late 1700s until about 1840. He is buried in Tuscaloosa, AL and his wife's name was Agnis Allen also of GA, then AL.
If any of this sounds familiar or may be a line you are looking for, contact me and I can share the rest of the info I have. Wifes, birth/marriage/death dates,children,etc.

Posted: 24 May 2005 6:57PM GMT
I am Jonnie Ray Farmer and I live in Madison county Al. I am the son of William Samuel Farmer who is the son of Pinkney Allen Farmer who in turn is the son of William Raymond Farmer who move his family here to Al. from Carroll county Ga.

Posted: 31 Aug 2006 1:22PM GMT
Surnames: Farmer/Shewmake
Do you have any information on Mary Elizabeth "Mollie" Farmer b. abt 1882 married James Clanton Shewmake? The lived in Anniston, Calhoun, Alabama per 1910 census. She is my mother's grandmother and we are trying to find the names of her mother and father.

Dana Farmer Maxwell (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2006 2:06PM GMT
I am sorry but have no info on any Farmers in Calhoun County. Have you tried Ancestry.com, 1890 Census? If you cannot look it up, I would be glad to look her up for you and hopefully her parents would be listed there too.

Posted: 31 Aug 2006 2:13PM GMT
I've been searching Ancestry.com and so far haven't had any luck. I'll keep digging! Thank you for your quick response!

Posted: 10 May 2009 2:23PM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2009 5:44PM GMT
Surnames: farmer
Hi,

My Great Grandfather was George H Farmer from Alabama born about 1836 I believe his GRANDFATHER was Daniel Farmer from AL (Around Dale/Henry County).

Do you have ANY info of this Daniel Farmer and who his children were. What was his middle name? Initial A or L?

Any help you can give me would be helpful I've hit a brick wall. George moved to Louisiana and was buried there around 1894.

THanks for any help.

TY
per page

Find a board about a specific topic