Search for content in message boards

Pommern research

Pommern research

Wayne Bunning (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Leschke, Manthey, Grulke, Schunemann, Arndt, Boness, Bellert, Beller, Brede, Neumann
Hi,
My ancestors come from the followering places in Pommern.
Leschke in Grossdorf
Manthey in Interbruch?
Grulke in Gervin
Schunemann in Gervin
Arndt in Siemotzel
Boness in Siemotzel
Bellert/Beller in Schonemark
Bellert/Beller in Trebenow
Bellert/Beller in Damerow
Neumann in Trebenow
Neumann in Damerow

regards
Wayne Bunning
waynebunning@austarnet.com.au

Boness

Edna Cravo (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Boness
My grand father was Johannes August George Boness, he was born in Stettin in 1876, son of Carl Boness and Emilie Duhr Boness. He was from the "imperial guard of the kaiser" before 1900 when he came to Brasil. He had 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and when he came to Brasil one brother went to USA.
Edna Cravo

Manthey

Kathleen Doyle (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Manthey
I have Manthey ancestors from the town of Dyck (which was destroyed in WW-II), but I believe it was in that area.

According to family legend, there were 6 grown children who left Germany in the late 1800's. Two went to Australia, two to Canada, and two went to the USA. My g-g-grandfather is one who went to USA, originally Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and then Muscatine, Iowa. Would be happy to share information with you.
Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2002 4:37PM GMT
Looking for any information, my husbands grandmother, came to the USA, with her grandmother and father?? Anna Marie Boness(Bonness?) B:6/2/1884, Holstein, Germany. Came to Wi. Married Charles C. Richards. What appreciate any info.
Thank you
Phyllis Heil
stevenheil@centurytel.net

Boness

Wayne Bunning (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hi,
I am also researching a Minnie Boness who was married to a Friedrich Arndt, they were the parents of a Wilhelmine Dorothea Sophia Arndt who was born 30 Mar 1829 at Siemotzel Pomerania.
kind regards
Wayne Bunning

Boness

Edna Cravo (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am looking for Boness originate from Sttetin. The family of my grandfather was from there. He was born in 1875, he came to Brasil around 1900, but his family saited there. Only one brother went to the USA around 1900.
Thanks for your response. Edna
Posted: 7 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2002 11:15AM GMT
Surnames: Boness, Manke, Dettmann, Frank
I am also searching for information on the Boness family from Pommern. My line is as follows...

Martin Boness (1792-1862) m. Dorothea Dettmann (1806-1878)

Martin Boness (1837-1921) m. Florentine Frank (1853-1916)

Flora Boness (1886-1954) m. Harry Manke (1889-1982)

Anita Manke (1924-1997) m. Jack Nolde (1921- )

Jack D. Nolde m. Carol Shideler

Michael Nolde m. Darlene Widener

Towns and places for this family include Poppenhagen, Kohlberg, Bast, Sorenbohm(sp.?), Neuleiningen, Plumenhagen, Stettin and in America (starting in the 1890's) Edwards County, Kansas.

If any of this connects or looks familiar, please contact me. Thank you!!

Re: Neumann

Posted: 11 Nov 2001 2:44PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2002 3:42AM GMT
Hi,

I am searching for information on Neumann. Do you have anyone with names such as Eberhard, Bernhard, Siefke?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

AW: Boness

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 12:37PM GMT
My grandfather Willi Paul Richard Boneß (Boness) was born on January 10, 1894 in Stettin (Szczecin). He had a brother Alfred and a sister Hildegard. His father was Richard Boness, his mother was Louise (nee Kerbe). Richard had a brother John (John) born on February 22, 1856 in Szczecin and an unknown sister. This sister had three children: Charles, Kate (Kate) and Mimie. Karl was 1927 Bank Director in Colombia.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions