Search for content in message boards

Rayfield/Baldwin

Rayfield/Baldwin

JS Rayfield (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rayfield, Baldwin
I am lookimg for information on Ester P. Rayfield married John W Baldwin Ester born 3-9-186?-died 6-20-1897 buried Concord Methodist Church between Bessemer City & Cherryville North Carolina. Would like Ester's parnets and date of birth and marriage and children of marriage if any.

Rayfield

Eddy Pratt (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rayfield
Ester p. Rayfield who married John Baldwin was the daughter of Franklin M. Raffield and his wife, Sarah Davis, daughter of Philip Davis. Franklin was the son of John and Elizabeth Rafield. John Washington Baldwin then remarried and had a bunch of kids and if I remember correctly, his second wife was a relative of Ester's. Franklin Raffield died in Gaston County in 1887 from cancer of the face, the result of powder burns during the Civil War. I am writing a book on the rayfield family.

Rayfield/Baldwin

Ann Kinney (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Baldwin
I am a descendant of Ester Rayfield and John Baldwin. Their daughter, Alice Lula Elizabeth was the mother of my maternal grandfather William Webb Hastings. I am just getting started with my family genealogy but will share anything I find with you. I plan on visiting my maternal grandmother(who is still living) to gather information within the next two weeks. I also had planned on visiting the cemetary you mentioned to look for other relatives. I'll let you know what I find!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions