Search for content in message boards

Willing to help search

Willing to help search

Posted: 4 Aug 2004 5:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Any
I've recently moved to NE TN and while continueing to work on my family info in MI I would like to offer my services to anyone who might need someone in this area to do some legwork. Please feel free to email me privately if you need someone looked up.
Hoping to be helpful!!!
Elizabeth

John Turner

Posted: 18 Aug 2004 8:24PM GMT
Looking for date of death of John Turner b. 1789 Virginia. Married and lived in Tenn. was last seen on the 1850 census.
owned land in Racoon Valley.
Also wife or wives: Syloand Turner b 1798 N.C., Sylvania or Vaney Turner b abt 1786 S.C. Syloand last seen on 1850 census.John married a Vaney Hopper in Knox Co. in 1806. Since ages of wife are different on 1830 and 1850 census Syloand may have been second wife. Believe members of Baptist church. Have never found parents of John. Any help appreciated - thanks Velma

Re: Willing to help search

Posted: 4 May 2007 2:01PM GMT
Hi, i was wondering if you can find out where Elliott Cemetery is. I know that the Cemetery was located on the Alton Sebree's farm, but i'm not sure if he is still alive. I know it is located in Mongomery Co. Any help with this would be appreciated. My paternal great grandparent's are buried there. I hope to here from you.
Thank You

Darlene moondragon2002@yahoo.com

Posted: 27 Dec 2007 11:18PM GMT
Surnames: Wallace
Hi there am i reading that wright your willing to help people.That would be so great i am so stuck.I cant find my grgrandparents Parents or win they married or died.all i know is my grgrandparents name and about when they were born;i know they were born in TN. Can you please help me with any info. THANK YOU SO MUCH.L.WALLACE

Posted: 27 Dec 2007 11:20PM GMT
Hi there am i reading that wright your willing to help people.That would be so great i am so stuck.I cant find my grgrandparents Parents or win they married or died.all i know is my grgrandparents name and about when they were born;i know they were born in TN. Can you please help me with any info. THANK YOU SO MUCH.L.WALLACE

Posted: 27 Dec 2007 11:20PM GMT

Posted: 27 Dec 2007 11:24PM GMT

Posted: 28 Dec 2007 1:20PM GMT
Hi Wallace, I'm not the person who originally posted here, but it would help if you could give your ggrandparents' names.

Posted: 28 Dec 2007 2:43PM GMT
According to the Montgomery County Genweb site at http://tngenweb.org/montgomery/elliottcem.html, Elliot Cemetery is located "behind the residence of William "Bobby" Rye at 3001 Flint Ridge Road, Palmyra, TN 37142".

Map here... http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/localList.php?local=12572&...

Posted: 14 Jan 2008 8:08PM GMT
Hi Elizabeth, my name is Robin, and I am also from Michigan.I also have relatives in Tn. However, most of them I remember have already passed.There is an old cemetery down there behind the campgrounds. Hornsby holler. Can you find out the real name of it, and who takes care of it for me. Please
per page

Find a board about a specific topic