Search for content in message boards

Obituary Request - Vivian M Juen

Obituary Request - Vivian M Juen

Posted: 9 Jul 2012 10:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Juen
Does anyone have access to the Alpena News archives? I'm looking for a copy of the obituary of Vivian M Juen, 87; Alpena MI; Her obituary was published in the Alpena News; 2003-2-25

I'm fairly sure Wyman is her maiden name.

I'm also looking for an obituary on Floyd J Juen who died in 1965 and is burried in Alpena County's Pilgrim's Rest Cemetery. I am uncertain whether an obituary was published. Thanks

Re: Obituary Request - Vivian M Juen

Posted: 10 Jul 2012 2:13AM GMT
You can contact the library directly for assistance. The link is http://www.alpenalibrary.org/special/genealogy/genealogy.htm...
On that page, on the lower left, there is an icon labeled 'genealogy questions answered'. Click on that to get the email address for the library and use that to ask them for information that they have. As far as I know, there is only an older collection of data from the obituaries that are collected in the library. The originals are there in files. If you ask, they will look to see if what you need is there. They are very helpful there, and usually do their best to get what you need. I've had very good luck and support there!

Re: Obituary Request - Vivian M Juen

Posted: 2 Jun 2013 2:52PM GMT
Vivian's mother was Edna Captian - Edna married twice - 1913 to Harry Farr & then in 1917 to Lorenzo Wyman. You should have Vivian's birthdate and from this info can deduce what her surname was when born.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions