Search for content in message boards

Family search

Family search

Jeanette Poublon (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BROSNAN, CAHILL
Looking for info on Mary Margaret BROSNAN born 3/28/02 in Annascaul, Co. Kerry Ireland. Mother's maiden name Cahill. Had brother named Denny, sisters Margaret, Peg , Nora.

Family Search

Larry Dauncey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dauncey, Dancy, Dansie, Dansy, Dansey, Danzy, Denzie, Danzey
I would greatly appreciate any information on this last name in the British Isles Area.

Cahill

Cynthia Salvador (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cahill
My great great grandfather was Maurice Cahill from around Caherboshina, Ventry, Dingle, Kerry. Don't know if he had any sisters, only know of 2 brothers, Daniel and Patrick. Cahill's have been in that area for centuries. He and wife Elizabeth Shea had the three boys that I know of, around 1820's -1830's. So he had to have been born beginning of 1800's and could have had a sister, who could have been Mary Margaret's mother. If only we knew !!!! Thanks

cahill connection?

Posted: 8 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2002 5:13PM GMT
Surnames: Cahill, Dennehy
I have an Elizabeth CAHILL married to a Jeremiah DENNIHY (DENNEHY) in my line. They may be married in arounf 1835-45 but I do not know where in Co Cork or Kerry. Any Dennehy's in your line?

Cahill

Cynthia Salvador (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cahill
Don't know of any Dennehy relatives now, but one might show up ! Elizabeth Cahill could have been related to the Maurice Cahill who was married to Elizabeth Shea, but who knows til we get more info. Sorry. Keep in touch if you find anything. Thanks. Cynthia
Posted: 15 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2002 5:13PM GMT
Surnames: Dennehy, Cahill
When was your Maurice born and where?
this may help me a lot.
Bart

Danzey

Nikki Smith (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Danzey, Danzy, Dansey
My mother was a Danzey and I'm doing research. These folks were from Alabama and some went to South Carolina and Texas. What do you need to know?

Dauncey Family in England

Liz Carmichael (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Dauncey, Dalton, Winks, Perodeau, Pettit
My Dauncey ancestors came from Uley, in Gloucestershire, and appear to have been there for many generations. They had woollen mills. I'd like to hear from anyone else researching this name.

Re: Dauncey Family in England

Julie Cini (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2001 12:50AM GMT
Hi my name is Julie And i am a decendant of the Dauncey's that came fromHolbourne Middlesex England. There were 12 in all from the family i am researching. 3 of those came to Australia. If you can help email me at rojulie@winnet.com.au Thanks

Re: Dauncey Family in England

Posted: 21 Dec 2003 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Dauncey, Dauncy
Hi Liz,
I'm a decendant of Agnes Dauncy from Uley who married James Fisher (b.1612 Uley) in 1637.
Drop us a line if you think there maybe a connection.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions