Search for content in message boards

Hilda c. Johnson Cockrill

Hilda c. Johnson Cockrill

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 11:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Cockrill
I am looking for information on the husband of Hilda C. Johnson Cockrill. I only know that his last name was Cockrill. I can't seem to find anymore information. Hilda was the daughter of Carl August Johnson and Jennie Victoria Johnson who lived in Williamson County. If anyone could help me get started in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hilda c. Johnson Cockrill

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 11:20AM GMT
Hint! When people are helping research, remain active and supportive! Respond promptly and frequently! She wed John Clinton Cockrill on 1 Feb 1943 in Jackson County, MO. The ceremony performed by Robert M. Myers, Minister. To confirm: open the "Birth, Marriage, and Death" search template. Enter her name and precise death in the appropriate boxes then click search. She and sister Dora found 1930 MO-Jackson-Kansas City-District 114-Image 2 in home of Evan E. Carlson (Swedish Ancestry). John C. Cockrill's parents were Clinton Bartlett Cockrill and Mary McFarland.

Re: Hilda c. Johnson Cockrill

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 11:22PM GMT
Thank you for the information. I tried every way I knew how but could not seem to find the right information. I appreciate your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions