Search for content in message boards

Paul Norval Bonin

Paul Norval Bonin

Posted: 5 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jul 2002 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Bonin, Arceneaux, Neuman, Heinzlesperger
Seeking descendants of Paul Norval Bonin born September 2, 1814 in St Martin Parish Louisiana. he married Marie Coralie Hayes born July 19, 1816 St. Martin Parish. Their children married into the Arceneaux, Neuman, and Heinzsperger families
all responses will be answered promptly.
also may be contacted at
cdbounds@earthlink.net

Paul N Bonin

Posted: 17 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bonin
I would really like to share info with you. Your Oneziphore M (Deet) is My Ernest Adness's Brother. Will also try straight e-mail. One may get to you. Thanks Dave

Descendents of Paul N. Bonin

Posted: 17 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 6:54PM GMT
Surnames: Bonin, Roach
I am descendent of Paul Norval Bonin and Marie Coralie Hayes
of St. Martin Parish through Oneziphore M. Bonin (Deet) and Mary Jane Roach, and their daughter Belle Bonin, who married James Harrison, and had my g-father J.B. Harrison.

Re: Descendents of Paul N. Bonin

Shelly Grifffin (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2001 7:29PM GMT
I am the great-great grandaughter of Eliza Bonin born 1852, her father was Oneziphore Bonin. We are from Texas, I lived in Spring, Tx close to our own family cemetary. John Robert Stanley was the son of Eliza and Robert Lysander Stanley. My grandmother was Naomi Stanley and her father was John Robert Stanley. We are trying to gather and add to our family tree. Any information would be most helpful. We would appreciate any reply or others that could assist us. Thank You,

Shelly Griffin

Posted: 22 Nov 2001 11:13PM GMT
Hi cousin,
Which Oneziphore is your g-g grandpa. The brother of John Wesley or the brother of their father Adness. I am the grandson of John Wesley. I remember " Uncle Deet". Haven't been to Spring in over 50 years, Just wish now that I had taken time to go thru the old home cemetery more carefully. Hope that someday some one will do a full inventory of the stones. Would love to share what I have.
Dave
cdbounds@earthlink.net

Posted: 31 Jul 2002 6:49AM GMT
Edited: 24 Apr 2005 10:11PM GMT
Hi -
I too am the gggrandaughter of Eliza Bonin and John Robert Stanley. Janie Felicia Stanley and Bright Robert Sadler are my ggrandparents. I don't have a Naomi Stanley listed in my family records. I have six children for John R. Stanley and Eliza Bonin: Janie Felicia, Pinkney Onesiphorus (Uncle Pink), Robert Lysander, John, Tom and Beulah. Is Naomi her middle name? It would be great to add another name to our list. When was Naomi born? Eliza had died by 1902, could your grandmother be a child from another marriage? Hope I haven't totally confused everyone.

btw - my email has changed from earthlink. It's now sandra.arrowsmith@cox.net

Posted: 12 Jul 2003 5:58AM GMT
Edited: 24 Apr 2005 10:11PM GMT
Surnames: Bonin,Stanley
Shelly, If you're still out there, contact me. My brain wasn't working last year when I replied to this posting the first time, and since then I've come across some family photos. My grandmother was Vera (Sadler) Clemons d/o Bright R. Sadler/Janie F. Stanley who was d/o John Robert Stanley/Eliza Bonin and she also had a brother John Stanley. I believe her brother had a daughter Naomi who would have been my grandmother's cousin. I have some pictures I've recently found of John and Mary Stanley and family. I also have a picture of Naomi and her husband. (?)

Sandy

Carole Gleaves (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2004 3:03AM GMT
Hi,
My name is Carole Gleaves. I am the Great great grandaughter of Oneziphore Michal Bonin. My Great grandmother, Eliza Jane Bonin-Stanley was his daughter. She married Robert M Stanley. My Grandfather, John Robert Stanley, was one of their children. He married Mary Etta Lee. They had seven children. My mother, Naomi (now deceased), was one of them. I would like to hear from Connie or Dave Bounds or Kay Lee. My daughter, Shelly Griffin, corresponded with you in 2001. My Grandfather and Eliza Jane both died at an early age. I have so many questions to ask and much to tell you about what happened to our side of the family. I would really like to know how to get the key to enter the family cemetery in Spring, Texas. Until recently we owned land down the road from the cemetery on Old Goslin Road. I would like to hear from anyone related to me.

Sincerely,

Carole Gleaves

Kay Lee (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2004 5:51PM GMT
Hello Carole, My great grandmother was Bell Zora Bonin-Harrison who married James B. Harrison. My grandfather was one of their sons JB Harrison. The Bonin cemetery in Spring is usually not locked, so you would not need a key. If I can give you any additional info. let me know.
Sincerely,
Kay Lee

carole gleaves (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2004 5:36AM GMT
Surnames: BONIN
HI KAY,

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING ME. I HAD TO SEARCH THRU THE MESSAGE BOARDS TO GET YOUR
REPLY. I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU BY TELEPHONE. I WOULD GLADLY GIVE YOU MY PHONE
NUMBER , BUT DO NOT KNOW THE RULES ABOUT GIVING OUT INFO OR HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT. I LIVE
IN TEXAS. I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO ON HOW TO GET
THE BOOK WRITTEN BY JESTNAIR BONIN. OH, DO YOU
HAVE PHOTOS OF ANYONE? WILL WAIT TO HEAR
FROM YOU!

CAROLEI
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions