Search for content in message boards

TITANIC PASSENGERS PEACOCK

Posted: 26 Aug 2000 1:12PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 11:08PM GMT
I have information about a branch of the Peacock family as they were aboard the maiden voyage of the Titanic.I have a lot of information and may be it could be your relative also

Blessed Be

June Salton
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 11:21AM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2002 2:52AM GMT
sounds interesting. I doubt if it's any of my relatives. All of mine are from south ga.and too poor to afford a ticket, but i would be interested in the information

Diana (Peacock) Irwin (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2000 6:05PM GMT
I would love to have the information if I could. I know my family came from England and some were well to do. Just maybe I could use the info. Thank you. Diana

peacock relatives on titanic

june salton (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2000 9:02PM GMT
dear june Am trying to find the husband his relatives of Edith Treasteall Peacock(nee Nile) 2 children who perished on Titanic.Husband believed to be waiting for ship in NEW JERSEY or NEW YORK. They are my second cousins.Wish to establish contact.Hoping you can help Thank you.RICHARD HARWOOD

Peacocks on Titanic

Posted: 3 Oct 2000 2:47AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 11:08PM GMT
Dear Richard

Just received your message today,I would be very pleased to share any info,or try to help you in any way.
Blessed Be
June

peacock relatives on titanic

June Salton (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2000 12:30AM GMT
Dear June Thank you for replying,you said you had info for me about my relations on Tit
anic,how do i receive the info.Kind regardsRICHARD HARWOOD

Titanic

Richard Harwood (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 9:28PM GMT
Dear June Thank you for replying now how do i get the info you have on the Peacock Family Kind regards RICHARD

England

Stephanie (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 8:59PM GMT
as far as I know, some of my family members came over from england 2 and were also well off. I'll try and find names. If u can please find out as much as u could so it would help me out 2. thanks.

Re: TITANIC PASSENGERS PEACOCK

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 3:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello!

I am related to Benjamin Peacock born 1886 East Dulwich, England. Benjamin's wife Edith (nee Nile), daughter Treasteall and son Alfred tragically died on the Titanic.

I would love to find Benjamin's relatives in the USA as I know he married again there.

I would also love to find any of Edith's Nile family here in England.

Hope someone can help please? I would be so grateful.

Best wishes,
Tina

Re: TITANIC PASSENGERS PEACOCK

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 8:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a direct decendant of John Peacock 1698-1759 of Evesham Township, NJ. He is my 7x great grandfather. Is it his relatives that were on Titanic? Please let me know. Bright Blessings
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions