Search for content in message boards

Storm,Johnson,Gymer,Rauworth

Storm,Johnson,Gymer,Rauworth

Sharon Storm (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2003 8:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any help in finding info on the following:
1. Robert Ross Storm, b. unk. m. Margaret Johnson/Johnston Homer (9-8-1863 not sure if marriage date or birth) New Lennox, IL.
2.William Ross Storm (son of Robert) b. 8-26-1874, d.4-1-1923 in Storm Lake, IA. m.Edith C.or E? Rauworth b. 2-24-1898, d.11-24-1971. Children: 1. Margaret M. Storm b.2-26-1899 m. Fred Dawson 9-13-1917. 2. Robert Ross Storm b. 8-11-1904, d. buried Omak, Washington? m. Luella? 1-24-1926.
3. Frances M. Storm b.5-8-1901 b.Storm Lake,IA. m. Pete (Charlie) Gulling 9-27-1925. 4. Charles R. Storm b. 2-8-1906 d. Omak, Washington, m. Lola Olson. 5. Raymond William Storm, b.10-24-1902 Joliet?, IL d.5-2-1968 Jefferson,IA m. Maude May Gymer 11-20-1922 b. 2-25-1904 Green Co, IA d. 9-28-1987 Jefferson, IA..
Rumor has it that William Ross Storm was adopted and Ross was his name at time of adoption. or could it be that Robert Ross Storm was the one adopted??? Any help with trying to find info on this family would be greatly appreciated.or suggestions. Have looked in censes records in IA & IL but cannot connect. Thanks in advance.

Re: Storm,Johnson,Gymer,Rauworth

Toni Northrop (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 4:13AM GMT
Surnames: gulling storm
Hi, I'm Frances Storm Gulling's grand daughter. My grandfathers full name is really Charles Edward Gulling and Pete is just a nick name. I have the names of thier children if you would like them. I thought it was my grandmother who was adopted and I couldn't find much about her. I've just started looking and the family history is really sketchy here. I was thrilled to see your post. If I find anything more I'll let you know. Toni northrop@core.com

Posted: 11 Mar 2009 8:00PM GMT
I have info on Edith and william. My tree goes with thier duaghter Marageret down to my wife. I would like anything you could on either families (storm/rauworth) Thanks Bill

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 4:56PM GMT
I'm David Storm, son of Charles Storm who was Frances' brother. I did a google on William Storm, my grandfather and found my way here. I'm always trying to find out where he came from and who he was, but it seems to be a dead end. Also trying to get contacts to other Storm offspring, children of the siblings, Frances, Ray, and Bob. The last I saw of any was back in the 50's when we visted Bob Storm and family in Omak, WA. Let me know if you get this note. I'd really like to hear from some other Storms.
Dave Storm, Sacramento, CA (infobiker@yahoo.com)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions