Search for content in message boards

Butts family tree

Butts family tree

Christine Butts (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2000 8:47AM GMT
I am 45 and now living in Erie, Pa. My grandparents names were Brahm and Edna Butts from Johnstown. Would love to chat to someone. Have tried before to locate all relatives, no luck

Re: My Ggmo Martha Butts fm Pa? Stan1676@yahoo.com

Posted: 21 Jul 2000 9:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2009 1:11PM GMT
My Ggmo may be fm Pa but I have no info on her. She and my Ggfa were suppose to have married in Pa. He would have had 3 dau's and possiably a son by 1st wife when he mar Martha. 1st wife unk. He supposedly b. 1802 in UK. Stuied med at Oxford so he could have came to America in 1820's. They were in Kokomo Indiana for awhile and settled in North West Missouri.

Re: BUTTS FAMILY Stan

Chris Holmes (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 6:35AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2009 1:11PM GMT
Hi Stan, boy this is rough going trying to find out about this family. MY father, Louis Butts has 2 brothers, Gene and Bill. I'm not sure how many sister my grandma had or their names Ill look into it and post it on here when I talk to my father again. Hope we can get this family figured out!!

Re: Butts Surname

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 4:57PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2009 1:10PM GMT
Chriss,
Thanks for your reply.
By the way people there are istings of Butts in N.W. Missouri.
I dont remember which cntys. You would have to check them out yourseleves. Try the foolowing Daviess, Caldwell, Livingston, Grundy,Linn and Chariton.

Re: Butts

James Butts (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 8:24AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2009 1:10PM GMT
Please let me know what you have on your line. My Butts lived in NY, but came from Conn. It just might be that your Butts and mine could tie in. My Daniel Butts came from Conn. B, Ca 1766. Had children by the name of John B. 1795 Conn. Abigial, Elihu, and Aaron.

Re: Butts family tree

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 11:47PM GMT
Hello My name is Christine Simon- Cowher. My maiden name was Butts. I live in Bellefonte PA. I know nothing about my fathers, Father. My father Died Feb 21,91. I would love to find out about his father but don't know how.My fathers name was Donald Eugene Butts SR.

Posted: 29 Dec 2009 2:16AM GMT
HI MY NAME IS JENNIFER BUTTS MY GRANDFATHER IS HENRY ANDY BUTTS LIVED IN ST,LAWRENCE IN MILLER SOUTH DAKOTA MARRIED CAROLINE DANBURY . MY GRANDFATHER WAS BORN IN 1890 TO 1900 I WAS TOLD BY MY FATHER WHO IS 82 YEARS OLD BORN IN 1927. IF YOU HAVE QUESTINS PLEASE ASK I AM LOOKING TO FIND MY FAMILY HISTORY THANK YOU .

Posted: 12 Jan 2010 12:30AM GMT
My great grandmother's maiden name was Butts. She was from Beaver, Columbia County, Pa. She married John Witchey. She was born in Pennsylvania around 1840 and lived in the Hazleton area of Pa.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions