Search for content in message boards

Looking for some roots.

Looking for some roots.

Posted: 8 Sep 2001 4:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Muse-Allen
My grand-father is Fletcher Henderson Muse Sr., wife is Betty Goshen Muse. Children: Daphne Muse, Fletcher H. Muse Jr., Leonard Muse, Vincent Muse, & David Muse. My grand-fathers parents that I know of are out of Cuthbert Ga. My grand-parents lived in Washington D.C. N.E. section for some years before retiring back to Ga. If these names are of any familarity to you, please reply very soon. Grand-father was in the service.

Re: Looking for some roots.

ron guynn (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2001 2:01PM GMT
i was just browsing and saw your message, my mothers side of the family were muses. They came from around Millagevile[sp]and settled in alabama before migrating into louisiana and texes. maybe there is some conection.

Kiesha (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2001 10:04PM GMT
Surnames: Muse-Allens
Hello Roy,
My grandfather's name is Fletcher Henderson Muse Jr. I think that his mother was an Allen. I really don't know much past my grandfather. He married a Betty Goshen and was in the service. They have five children, one girl and four boys. I have talked with my grandmother to get some more family history, but I haven't heard from her for a couple of months. I will try her again and see what I can get from her that you may be able to help me with.
Thanks for your reply and I hope to hear from you again soon. Kiesha

Posted: 20 May 2003 11:39PM GMT
Surnames: Muse / Allen
Hey, I haven't been on this website for a while, but it sure is nice to know that someone may know something that I don't. I do know that my grandfather's mother's maiden name was Allen. I have been trying to trace this family for a couple of years now. Most of the Allens that I know of still live in Maryland. If you know something or some one, you can really reach me at keishamayes@charter.net. I thank you so much for your reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions