Search for content in message boards

threadgate,smith.fernance,

threadgate,smith.fernance,

Posted: 24 Feb 2006 12:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
dear ann you have florence threadgate 1890 married george smith 1916 cessnock child kenneth p smith,iam related to thomas henry threadgate sist er to florence.lynda lord

Re: threadgate,smith.fernance,

MArk (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2006 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Threadgate Trudgate
Hi
are you any relation to Thomas Trudgate/Threadgate
convict sent here in 1836 Born Norfolk England 1807
looking for ancestors

Posted: 5 Jul 2006 1:02PM GMT
Surnames: Smith Threadgate
apologies for not replying previously. I do have Threadgate & Smith in the family. Florence Threadgate married a sibling of my great grandmothers. I have to say I don't know much about the family. Do you know anything about the Smiths?

Anne

Posted: 11 Jul 2006 6:38AM GMT
dear mark iam related to thomas threadgate my grandmother was mabel threadgate married cecil smith coffs harbour.thanks lynda

Posted: 11 Jul 2006 6:55AM GMT
dear anne got your reply i have a florence threadgate who married george smith 1916 cessnock ,sister to thomas henry threadgate ,my grandmother mabel threadgate married cecil smith coffs harbour, my gr eat ,great grand mother was sarah knight married thomas threadgate ,maybe the same family . lynda

Jim Threadgate (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2006 12:10AM GMT
Surnames: Trudgate , Threadgate
Hi Lynda,
I have been researching Trudgate/Threadgate families for several years, could you please email me re Threadgate / Smith
Jim

Posted: 9 Sep 2006 3:16AM GMT
hi jim my grandmother was mable martha threadgate she married cecil smith,her grgrgrgrandfather was thomas trugate from england his son was thomas threadgate b 1807m rebecca grills b1831 lynda

Jim Threadgate (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2006 1:44AM GMT
Hi Lynda,
I am also a descendant of Thomas and Rebecca. My grandfather was Jim , your grandmother Mabel Martha's uncle. Am I correct in assuming you may be the second child of Melva ?. Please email me , we may be able to share or least check some info.
Jim.

Re: threadgate,,

Posted: 31 Aug 2007 7:56AM GMT
Hi Jim,

I am a daughter of lenny threadgate and i am updating our end of the family tree and also have a copy of the one right back to thomas and rebecca, I was just wondering do you have any photos of Francis Richard born 21 Sept 1884, or Thomas John Threadgate born 1849,or Archibald Francis dad's father born July 11 1911 just trying to insert them for our records. I have a picture that you gave dad on one of the printouts but is has come out unclear.Cheers. Cheryl Rathborne

Re: threadgate,,

Posted: 31 Aug 2007 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Threadgate , Knight ,
Hi Cheryl,
Yes I have photo's of Thomas John and Sarah Knight also a wedding group of Archibald Francis/Gladys. I am 90% certain I have one of Francis Richard, all of which you are more than welcome to a copy. I can put them on a CDRom and drop them to your Dad's house if ok , I think the address I have for you is obsolete , or give me a ring.
Jim Threadgate
per page

Find a board about a specific topic