Search for content in message boards

Samuel Collins McKee 1893-1918

Samuel Collins McKee 1893-1918

Posted: 25 Mar 2009 2:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McKee
Im looking for my ancesters in Sparta Ill, (Randolph county).
My father died when I was young his name was Samuel Collins McKee as well. 1918 to 1976? I have just a couple names in our picture albums; Mary A. McKee, Ed. B. McKee (St. louis mo.) and C.Harold McKee; Detroit. My fathers father is buried in Union Cemetry south of Sparta Ill. as is Mary A. McKee. Dad grew up with his mother (Clara (Carrie) M. Wilson,McKee and later Candler. at 317 w. 3ed with Geo w. and Pat McLaughlin Wilson. Hope we can help ea. other I don't have much to go on. sandramckee@sbcglobal.net

Re: Samuel Collins McKee 1893-1918

Posted: 11 Jan 2014 2:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm not able to help you with the McKees, but I am hoping you can help me with Carrie's presumed descendants with her 2nd husband, Stephen William Candler. He's one of my very, very distant relatives with a common ancestor several levels higher. So, can you give me any help at all in knowing when and where both Stephen and Carrie lived after 1940 as well as when and where they died and were buried? As far as a family, all I know about that is that they had a daughter, Helen E. Candler, who was likely born in 1924. I haven't a clue as to her future marriage, children, grandchildren, etc. Any help at all is appreciated, of course.

Jim Gordon
email: jcg2@att.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions