Search for content in message boards

Weeks SC>AL

Weeks SC>AL

Posted: 19 Mar 2000 5:59AM GMT
Edited: 8 Dec 2002 12:24AM GMT
Am looking for info on James M. Weeks b: apx 1814 in SC
married to Gadsey l/n/u. Children Polly, Caroline, Joseph
Eliza, Tabitha and Elizabeth. Daughter Caroline married
Lewis Morgan in Coffee Co, AL and had my ggm Francis Morgan.
Any info on these Weeks would be appreciated.

Weeks

Anna (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 1:34PM GMT
I am e-mailing you in reference to your message posted. I have ancestors from Coffee Co. Al, unfortunately I can't trace them back to 1814. The ancestors I Know of are: Jake Weeks married to Walker Virginia Paschal Weeks(b:Jan 30, 1868; d: Oct. 29, 1900)and one of their daughters was Addie Gay Weeks(b:Mar 9, 1887;d:Jan 1979) This is all I have but I believe the people you mentioned are related to my ancestors. Could you send me any information you already have on the Weeks, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Anna Hueffed

Weeks

Anna (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 1:34PM GMT
I am e-mailing you in reference to your message posted. I have ancestors from Coffee Co. Al, unfortunately I can't trace them back to 1814. The ancestors I Know of are: Jake Weeks married to Walker Virginia Paschal Weeks(b:Jan 30, 1868; d: Oct. 29, 1900)and one of their daughters was Addie Gay Weeks(b:Mar 9, 1887;d:Jan 1979) This is all I have but I believe the people you mentioned are related to my ancestors. Could you send me any information you already have on the Weeks, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Anna Hueffed

Weeks: Coffee Co., AL

Posted: 25 Mar 2000 4:21PM GMT
Anna, I do not know how much help I can be as I have just started my Weeks search. My gg grandmother was Caroline Weeks she married Lewis Morgan. Her parents were James M Weeks b: 1814 in SC.
Her mother was Gadsey L.N.U. born in 1820. Her siblings were: Polly A, Joseph, Eliza, Tabitha and Elizabeth. This information I got from the Coffee Co census of 6/8/1860 on page 8. Again,
wish I could be of more help. Please keep me in mind in case you stumble across anything that may be of interest to me. Good luck w/your search. - Elaine

James M Weeks b SC 1818

lily Hogan (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2000 3:15PM GMT
My records show your James M Weeks is son of Benjamin Weeks b 1790 SC and Jemima ? also b SC 1790.They moved to Ala and both are dead by 1860 census. i am trying to find out who Benjamin and Jemima ties too. James also had 3 other children: James M jr 1865 Manerva and Joseph born 1870 Coffee co,ALA. Willshare all info I have. Lily Hogan R_Hogan@emailmsn.com

Weeks coffee county alabama

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 3:17PM GMT
Hi my grandfather was Dan weeks his wife was vena weeks he was borned in genva county ala. 1886 he live most of his life in kinston ala. and coffee county, his father was Vance weeks and his wife was bette creech if you have and infomation on this weeks line from coffee county please let me know.

Weeks of AL

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 6:16PM GMT
Thank you so much for your response. In the 1860 Coffe Co Census, It shows
James, Gadsey, Polly A., Caroline, Joseph, Eliza, Tabitha, and Elizabeth but
no Manerva. I would love to see the information you have. Please email me
at rkwks@bellsouth.net. Do you know what part of SC they are from.
Thank you for any information you provide. - Elaine

weeks family

gloria downs (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2000 11:19AM GMT
D hi my grandfather was james richard weeks he was borned in6/29/1906 i cant remember when he died. he lived in kinston alabama .
when he remarried he moved to analusia.
his first wife was dicy dora pittman.
hope we can help each other

Benjamin Weeks, SC, b. 1790

Posted: 6 Apr 2000 6:38PM GMT
Edited: 30 Oct 2004 1:17PM GMT
I have a good bit of info on the descendants of Benjamin Weeks and wife Jemimah. Would like to share info.

leonard dewey weeks

Posted: 7 Apr 2000 12:09PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 12:22AM GMT
bob do you have any info on my grandfather leonard dewey weeks born appproxiately 1900 in south carolina... i think spartensburg...i know he had a brother but i dont know his name... grandpa passed in 1958 in hazard ky...he was such a fine man i would love to trace his ancestry...thank you janet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic