Search for content in message boards

John Nance (Cactus Jack) Garner

John Nance (Cactus Jack) Garner

Posted: 15 Jan 2008 6:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dr. Sam Garner or anyone
Is John Nance from the Garner-Keene line?? I think he is but can't seem to find.

Thanks
Jack
jacks@axelan.com

Re: John Nance (Cactus Jack) Garner

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: Garner
Yes John Nance(Cactus Jack) Garner is of the Garner-Keene line. If you would like further information let me Know

Posted: 26 Feb 2008 1:49AM GMT
I think I have the connection of John Nance (Cactus Jack) to the Garner-Keene side but would like your account of it.

Thanks, Jack
jacks@axelan.com

Posted: 26 Feb 2008 2:35AM GMT
John Garner Susanna Keene
Henry Garner- Catherin Bardely
Thomas Garner Rosemond Courtney
Thomas Garner-Sarah Dodd
Obadiah Brice Garner-Eleanor Nance
John Nance Garner-Rebecca Walpole
John Nance Garner-Sarah Jane Guest
John Nance(cactus Jack)Garner-Mariette Rheiner

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 1:51AM GMT
Surnames: garner
We are hoping, praying to know/find parents and any brothers or sisters to our Jarrett/Jarred GARNER believe born about 1792-4 maybe in Maryland as obit stated b. in Maryland and removed at early life to Virginia and left Virginia about 1818 and md. 1821 in Illinois to M. Maulding/Mauldin. We do have info on family as they moved and settled in Wisconsin. Would with your help -- help us find/know if/who would his parents or brothers or sisters be. Any help in finding/knowing how to find our Garner ancestors/family. Thanks for any help L.Garner David

Posted: 29 Feb 2008 5:00AM GMT
Jarrett Garner
Born Abt 1794
Loudon Virginia, USA
Died 17 Dec 1868
Beetown, Grant, Wisconsin, USA

Married Martha Maulding 14 Aug 1821 Hamilton, Illinois
Born 1804 In Logan Kentucky
Died 1879 Rock Falls ,Iowa

His Father is Gerrard Garner
Born About 1762 Westmoreland, Virginia

Nancy Hull Mother
Born About 1766 Westmoreland virginia
Marrage 13 Jul 1787 Westmoreland Virginia

I can not find information about any brothers or sister.
I believe This may be some of the information That you are looking for. It matches some of the information in your posting.

Posted: 1 Mar 2008 3:55AM GMT
Yes?? Read of the marriage of Gerrard Garner and Nancy Hull and can not find any thing more about them. Where they lived, had family ets. Also some one wrote that a ? Garner planned to put in that our Jarred b. ca. 1792/4 was a son of Gerrard and Nancy Hull Garner. No proof but said I will just put it in?? Told them not to do that as no proof or any real information but they did put in any way. ?? Why ??? Well the dates could be ???but have not found any more on Gerrard and Nancy Hull Garner. no census or any death or just that they married. so far our Jarred/Jarrett Garner has no parents or siblings. Do have the family and I will continue to think he just came to USA from heaven and here we are GARNER FAMILY. Thanks but do keep eyes open and help with this lost Garner family & ancestors. Thanks. You are so kind Thanks Just hope and pray some day some one will want us. bye

Posted: 24 Mar 2008 3:46PM GMT
I have been working on the John Nance Garner connection to my Garner line for over 30 years.

I have a lot of info. and am willing to share.

Contact me.

Penny Dennis Holmes
pjholmes@suddenlink.net

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 9:59PM GMT
My Garner's are related to him as well. He's my hubbies 3rd g-uncle, I believe.

Posted: 6 May 2008 3:00AM GMT
My daughter is married to one of John Nance Garner;s nephews. Would love to share any info you have on the family. HIs mother is Barbara Garner. Thanks for anything you care to share.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions