Looking for any information on William RAY (b. 26 Nov 1740 Belfast, Ireland - d. 28 July 1840 Vigo Co., IN) and his wife, Ann BROWN of MD.
Wm. came to America in 1772 moved aft Rev. War to Jefferson Co., KY. In 1810 moved to Butler Co., Ohio and 1818 moved to Vigo Co., IN. where he died.
I am researching all his 12 children:
(1) Mary RAY (b. 1780 KY) md. John MORRIS
(2) Elizabeth RAY (b. ?) md. JENNINGS/SMITH
(3) Jane RAY (b. ?) md. John MANSFIELD
(4) Rosa RAY (b. ?) md. FERRET
(5) William RAY (b, 22 Nov 1787 KY) md. Sarah MILER
(6) John RAY (bc1788 KY) md. Barbara LUTZ
(7) Robert RAY (b. 16 Jul 1789 KY) md. Mildred J. WALLS
(8) Sarah RAY (b. ?) md. McKINNEY
(9) Samuel RAY (b. ?) md. ?
(10) Mary "POLLY" RAY (b. ?) md. ?
(11) James Brown RAY (b. 19 Feb 1794 KY) m1 Mary RIDDLE m2. Esther GAY
(12) Martin M. RAY (b. 29 Aug 1795 KY) md1. Nancy WASSON md2. Rahel CATALIN.