Search for content in message boards

Looking for Byfords in the Vancouver area

Looking for Byfords in the Vancouver area

Posted: 11 Jul 2003 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2003 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Gairdner, Byford
I am looking for relatives of a Ken or Kenneth Byford. He would have been in the Vancouver BC area (New West, Surrey, etc.) around 1948-49. He is my brother's father, and had attempted to contact my brother at least once, but our mother did not forward the message. We heard he went to Edmonton, but are unable to locate (so far) anyone who may know. Our mother's maiden name at the time was Vitaline Georgina (aka Georgie) Gairdner. Her mother was Lucy Bellerose and her father was Fred Gairdner. She was in nurses' training at the time my brother was born and afterward (Feb 1949). He does know about my brother, but never was able to contact him directly.

Something

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2003 11:53PM GMT
No address but a phone number

K. Byford  
Edmonton, AB
(780) 443 - 3123

Will keep looking

Re: Something

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2003 1:33AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2003 12:29AM GMT
Thanks! It's better than nothing -- maybe a relative or something... perhaps another child?

Re: Looking for Byfords in the Vancouver area

Posted: 31 Jan 2005 9:34AM GMT
email me. I may know someone who can help, and perhaps you can tell me a few things. If I'm not mistaken, I'm your cousin.
crowfeather777@hotmail.com

Re: Looking for Byfords in the Vancouver area

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 9:53PM GMT
I have and Uncle Ken Albert Byford that was born May 26,1926 in Humbolt Saskatchwan. He was adopted by Ernest and Eleanor Byford. His wife's name is Elaine. He passed away November 21, 2003 in Burnaby BC.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions