Search for content in message boards

holyoake

Posted: 8 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 10:12PM GMT
Surnames: holyoak, holyoake, kimble
My ancestor Richard Holyoak(later with a "e" on the end of his name married Eliza Kimble on 11-4-1841. at St George Church Camberwell. Richards father also called Richard fell to his death while working on a church steeple and the children were put into care. Anyone know if Richard born 2-6-1808 in Walmouth, London had any brothers?

holyoake family tree

alan peter holyoake (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: holyoake
I am researching the Holyoake families in the UK and would wish to be in touch with anyone similarly engaged.

Re: holyoake family tree

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 6:16AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2003 6:26AM GMT
Hi, Iam also beginning research on the Holyoake family tree,especially from the Birmingham area in England. Would appreciate any information at all.

a p holyoake (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 2:13PM GMT
For Julie,

Would like to help if I can. If you let me have your e-mail address we could exchange names and dates, if that is your wish. My cluster of Holyoake families is centered on Croydon. London and Leicestershire, with some in and out of Rugby and Birmingham. Perhaps I may hear from you.

Peter

Posted: 19 Aug 2003 9:05AM GMT
Hi I am also interested in my past so if i can help please get back to me my dad was Frank Holyoake who came from the black country

paul

Alan Peter Holyoake (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2003 2:48PM GMT
I am very pleased to make your aquaitance. My ancestors were, in the distant past, mainly confined to Leicestershire and much of my work has contrated there. However, I have recently been made aware that I may be related to one George Jacob Holyoake who was born in the Birmingham area. Furthermore, I have reason to believe that my family may actually derive from Warwickshire. Perhaps we might exchange a few names and places just to see where we might link up since it is almost certain that we do.

Peter Holyoake

Posted: 26 Aug 2003 10:12AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2005 5:06AM GMT
Hi just read your message the only information I have on my husband's family is his father was Richard Holyoake.He was born on 11th July 1901 and had at least one sister named Lizzie. I don't know what happened to his parents because he was sent to live with an uncle I believe at about the age of 4yrs. Do you have any other information about your father?I will be sending for my father in law's birth certificate in the near future so I will at least have his parents names I hope.

Posted: 26 Aug 2003 10:20AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2005 5:06AM GMT
Hi Just received your message.I do not have a lot on my husbands side of the family. His father's name was Richard Holyoake.He was born on the 11th July 1901. At about the age of 18months he was sent to live with some one else I think it was an uncle and he had at least one sister called Lizzie.I am hoping to send for his birth certificate soon then I will hope to find out the names of his parents that is all I can tell you at the moment

Posted: 2 Jun 2007 5:51AM GMT
My GGG Grandmother I have found out was Holyoake.
Her name was Annie Maria and she was born in Birmingham about 1836. She married John Thomson MACRONE. Have you come across her at all?
My email add is pdbond@westnet.com.au
Regards
Debbie, Perth WA

Posted: 2 Jun 2007 5:52AM GMT
Me too. My GGG Grandmother was Annie maria Holyoake and she was born in Birmingham in 1836. she married John Thomson Macrone. Have you come across her at all?
My email add is pdbond@westnet.com.au (Perth, WA)
Regards
Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions