in S.C. Moved to Blount Co. Tenn. Married Keziah
Hix 1836. Moved to Crawford Co. Mo. bet. 1840-44,
they had 10 kids. William, John, James, Azriah,
Robert, Issac, Green, Rebecca, Mary, Nancy
woodwrk@swbell.net

larkin anderson

bill anderson (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 6:05PM GMT
hi it sounds like we have the same larkin anderson. i have the same larkin my g grandfather was john garner anderson born in blunt co. tn. came to mo. in 1840 when he was 2yrs.and john had two large familys after his death in 1910 his children moved to okla.i have the names of johns children and thanks to you i have the names of larkins and keisah children. my e-mailis wtvmausnetworksplus.net thanks tresa

larkin anerson

tresa e. maus (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 6:17PM GMT
hi again i put your name where mine was suppose to be. sorry .the not was for bill anderson subject larkin anderson. thanks tresa e. maus

Larkin

Posted: 30 Aug 2000 8:37PM GMT
Tresa, I would love to exchange data with you. I will try and send you an e-mail, but your e-mail address looks a little different. My e-mail is woodwrk@swbell.net
Thanks and talk to ya later.
Bill

my e- mail

tresa e. maus (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2000 1:37PM GMT
hi bill .yes i got your e-mail . thanks tresa

Azariah Richard Anderson

Elaine Anderson Jones (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 7:28AM GMT
Azariah is my greatgrandfater. Have been looking for information long time. My grandfather is William Henry Anderson b. Feb 04 1883
in Reynolds Co Mo. d. Oct.03,1949 m Dec 25 1906 Marquettia Delvia Wood b.Feb 07,1886 d. July 11.1959 both burried in Sutterfield cemetery
West Fork Mo. along with infant son. Do you know the parents of Larkin and Keziah's parents any infromation will be of intrest.
Thanks Elaine

Larkin Anderson

Posted: 2 Sep 2000 7:14PM GMT
Goodmorning, I am having trouble sending you an e-mail. Please e-mail me at woodwrk@swbell.net
Thanks Bill

azariah

Posted: 2 Sep 2000 7:17PM GMT
Goodmorning. I have been looking for Larkin's parent for 5 years with little luck. I do have info on Azariah including some civil war papers. I would be more then happy to share. Contact me at woodwrk@swbell.net Thanks Bill
Posted: 28 May 2001 10:25PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2006 12:48AM GMT
Hi Tresa. I'm looking for Lula Or Anna Lula Andreson. She was my grandmother. She had a brother named Jack Andreson. Would like to know the names of Johns children. Thank's, Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions