Search for content in message boards

Book: The Descendants of Dr. James Hunter who came to Canada from Yorkshire, England in 1822 -- 2012 UPDATE OBSOLETE POST

Book: The Descendants of Dr. James Hunter who came to Canada from Yorkshire, England in 1822 -- 2012 UPDATE OBSOLETE POST

Barb von Wolzogen (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2012 12:42PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
I have finally managed to obtain a copy of the above mentioned book that was done by Edwin G. Hunter grandson to Dr. James Hunter. This book lists people born up to 1913. My grandfather is listed in it and that is why I had to have a copy of the book.

If you think that you might be related to this family or are not 100% sure just drop me a line and I will look it up for you. I truley hope to find some more cousins as the Hunter family is new research for me.

Book: The Descendants of Dr. James Hunter who came to Canada from Yorkshire, England in 1822

Posted: 31 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2012 12:06PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Thompson
Hi,
could you please check and see if you can find a John W. Hunter, that married Judy ?. They had a son named Burl Thomas Hunter b. 1901. They were from Sumner Co. TN.

Iam researching for my husband, and he can't tell me alot about the family and its hard to piece together without any info. I would appreciate any information that you could give me. Thank you

Peggy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions