Search for content in message boards

Joseph and Genevieve Sorensen

Joseph and Genevieve Sorensen

Posted: 11 May 2009 3:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
These are my great great great aunt and uncle and they died on the same days (as per there tombstone)and was wondering what happened. Not sure if anyone can help. They both died on 15 Jan 1915 in Rigby. If any one is willing to help it is greatly appreciated!

Re: Joseph and Genevieve Sorensen

Posted: 12 May 2009 9:08AM GMT
Hello

prob worth getting a copy of the deaths

http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/health/health_T111_R10.htm

Posted: 15 May 2009 6:19AM GMT
Ido not know anything of Mr. and Ms. Sorensen, but I think they must be of danish descent, so they may be were friends of my mothers uncle, who then lived in the Rigby or Ririe area. I have in mye possession hes papers. I intend to go through theese in the coming years. I will try to think of you, if I find anaything about the Sorensens/Sørensens (in Danish).
Lars Kjærgaard

Posted: 6 Feb 2012 6:44AM GMT
I don't know if you still need this info but I looked on the Rigby Star and found the article about what happened. Let me know if you want it e-mailed to you. (Its a pdf file and it won't allow me to attach)

Posted: 13 Jan 2014 6:35PM GMT
In adress lists and lists of birth days and the like of mr. Lars Ledet of Rigby there are no mentioning of any Sorensens, but there are Andersen, Beck, Christensen, Gundersen, Jensen, Larsen, Peterson and Toft.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions