Search for content in message boards

Bagnells in Marquette Co.

Bagnells in Marquette Co.

Posted: 24 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 8:21AM GMT
Surnames: Bagnell Morgan Van Houten Blauvelt
Looking for Richard and Jane Bagnell, who lived in Marquette County Per the 1860 Census. 1870, Jane was there, but no mention of Richard. They immigrated from Ireland, via NY, and Illinois. Their oldest son,Patrick Henry Bagnell, who was born 1837,in Ireland, married Amelia Mary Morgan, daughter of Horace and Hannah (Van Houten) Morgan. Hannah Van Houten Morgan, was the daughter of James Van Houten, and Elizbeth Blauvelt.
Jane Bagnell also owned property in Adams County, WI.
Any Help, would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chuck Bagnell

Re: Bagnells in Marquette Co.

jody reinke (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2001 1:01AM GMT
I am the great great grand daughter of Patrick and Amelia (Morgan) Bagnell I live in Center N.D. near the Bagnell Cemetary where Patrick and Amelia are buried along with Amelias mother and their children and grandchild Im looking for info about Richard and Jane Bagnell Patricks parents, any would be appreciated.

Re: Bagnells in Marquette Co.Blauvelts and Van Houtens

Posted: 10 Dec 2001 1:54AM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2002 2:10AM GMT
Surnames: Van Iderstine Vanidestine Van Eyderstyn
Chuck,

Your Blauvelts and Van Houtens probably came from the Dutch imigrants of New Amsterdam, (New York/New Jersey area. Somemoved to Wisconsin and Michigan around the Civil War time.
Linda
I am looking for any information on the Van Iderstine/Vanidestines that moved from New Jersey about this time.

Re: Bagnells in Marquette Co.

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 2:13AM GMT
Chuck,
I am a descendant of Richard and Jane Bagnell, Patrick H Bagnell would be my great, great grandfather, I have been trying to locate where in Ireland they lived and other relatives in Ireland.
Thank you,
Jody Cleveland Reinke
Center, ND
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions