Search for content in message boards

Margaret O'Riley Baird

Margaret O'Riley Baird

K Welch (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 3:03PM GMT
Trying to get a date of death of Margaret O'Riley Baird born on 10 Jul 1802 married Samuel Smith of Va in 1822.

Margaret O'Riley Baird

Lew Baird (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2000 7:49PM GMT
Checked my data base hoping to have a death date for you but alas I do not. What line of the Bairds do you come from?

Margaret O'Riley Baird

K Welch (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2000 4:13AM GMT
My direct line First decent we found is John Baird who married Mary Barnart Bedent in 1600's. William A Baird who married Elizabeth Clarke in 1800's. Also Bedent Baird who married Mary Ann Jane Welch in 1800's. Most of our family is from western NC around Asheville. I did find where Bedent III and Zebulon II Baird were one of the first settlers in Asheville and sold lots of land to make the town square in Asheville.
I am the 9th generation in this line. Are you on this line anywhere?

V/R Karen

Baird Line

Lewis C. Baird (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2000 8:47AM GMT
I think probably so however we can't prove it. My line actually starts with Joseph Baird. One of his sons was William Baird and my line starts from there. North Carolina to Campbell Co. TN.

Baird line

K Welch (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2000 6:57PM GMT
I have 2 Joseph Bairds, but no marriage or children info on either one. Only the siblings and parents. Can you send me a list of siblings for the one in your direct line to see if it is the same Joseph?

V/R
Karen

Joseph Baird

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 7:42AM GMT
Sure, send me your US Mail address and I will slip it in the mail for you.

Joseph Baird

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 6:07PM GMT
Send me your US Mail Address and I will send what I have.

Joseph Baird

K Welch (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 9:24AM GMT
10417 Forest Hill Ct
Fredericksburg VA 22408
Posted: 2 May 2000 3:27AM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2002 9:27PM GMT
Lewis,
I also would like anything you have on Joseph Baird.
Warren Boling
PO Box 2698
Oak Harbor, Wa 98277

JOSEPH BAIRD

K WELCH (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2000 4:17AM GMT
LEWIS, PLEASE DISREGARD THE ADDRESS I SENT YOU. I HAVE SINCE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND NEED TO SEND YOU MY NEW ONE WHEN I GET SETTLED. THE PEOPLE I WAS TEMPORARY STAYING WITH DON'T WANT TO FORWARD MY MAIL. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE A GOOD ADDRESS TO SEND TO YOU. THANKS.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic