Search for content in message boards

Barbara Cline Hutchinson

Barbara Cline Hutchinson

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 10:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know if Barbara Cline Hutchinson has a current web page somewhere with the Andrew Hutchinson line from Loudon County, Virginia on it? I tried several old links to her Andrew Hutchinson line, but they all seem to be invalid.

I finally have DNA markers for my family line, but the only respondent who matched said her line came from Loudon County.

Many thanks! :D

Re: Barbara Cline Hutchinson

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 3:18AM GMT
Hi,
Is your information about Loudon County, VA correct? I don't see that county in VA or West VA. Is it a former county?

Would you share your DNA results?

Thanks
Roy Hutchinson

Posted: 17 Apr 2011 7:20AM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson
You entered the DNA info on the Hutchinson Project web page. :D

I was able to get in touch with one of the people from the project who matched our Hutchinson DNA and her relative was a Hutchison (no "N") who went from Loudoun to Bourbon, KY. If I remember correctly from tax records the only Hutchinson line in Loudoun County at my g-g-grandfather's time of birth (1810) was the Andrew Hutchinson line. I remember Barbara had pictures of the Hutchinson house on her family web page that is still there from that family line, but when I try to access it now, it says the link is bad.

Loudoun County is in Virginia - you may not have picked it up because I left one of the U's out of it. It is in Northern Virginia (suburb of DC) and is home to cities like the Virginia side of Potomac, Sterling, Leesburg, Broad Run and Dulles where the International Airport is (IAD).

I thought maybe Barbara would know about any arm of her family that moved to Kentucky. It would be a nice start if we had a DNA match as they know so much more about their family line than I do.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 1:48AM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson or Hutchison
I would like to correspond with someone who is researching the Hutchinson line from Westmoreland County, Virginia. This family later went to Loudoun County, Virginia. I am interested in the DNA results and want to compare with my cousin's Y-DNA results.

Please email me at dmoneta@cox.net.

Thanks,
Daniela Moneta
Phoenix, Arizona

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson
That was Barbara Cline Hutchinson's line, but I still haven't been able to find her web page. I think I sent her a note on Facebook - we'll have to see if it was the right person.

If you have an opportunity to visit the RELIC library in Northern Virginia (Manassas area), they have much more information in their "Hutchinson" paper file in the library. I was told several years ago by the RELIC librarian someone was working on the Hutchinson lines in that area but have never been close enough to Manassas to visit the library myself to see what progress was made.

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 3:22PM GMT
Hello,

I am interested in corresponding with you about your Hutchinson DNA results. I am researching Andrew Hutchinson born in 1687 in England or Virginia and later moved to Westmoreland and the Loudoun Country area.

My cousin appears to be a Hutchinson from this family and I would like to compare his DNA results with someone else from this line.

Sincerely,

Daniela Moneta
Phoenix, AZ
dmoneta@cox.net

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 3:32PM GMT
Dear Roy,

Is your Hutchinson line the one from Westmoreland County, Virginia that migrated to the Loudoun County area in the mid 1700s? There were lots of children and I know they spread out from there. I would like to talk to you about DNA testing someone from this line.

Sincerely,

Daniela Moneta
dmoneta@cox.net

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 6:17PM GMT
Hi Daniela,
Sorry, my Hutchinson line is from Salem, MA.
Roy

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson, Collins
If I remember correctly the Hutchinson/Hutchison plantation is still standing and is listed in historic registries as the oldest brick structure in ? there I am lost don't know what the rest of the designation is but maybe that helps. My line is through a female so other than that I can't offer any help. Margaret born 1796 Va. Siblings include James, Richard, Elizabeth, John and Enoch. She married William Collins and settles in Ohio as did some of her siblings or so I gather from census info.

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 7:48PM GMT
Surnames: Hutchison
If you do a google search for Andrew Hutchison in Loudon County you might be able to connect with someone that way. You will get a lot of hits.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions